The Battle To Save Scarlet (Part 2)

Harmony Joestar's POV

I walked around the demon, trying to choose a perfect place to send him flying towards, preferably somewhere with something sharp like a metal pole, or maybe I should launch him into the metal fences surrounding his castle. I chose the fence idea, unleashing a flurry of punches as I smirked at the demon. "I have fought a wide variety of enemies...angels...demons....vampires....and even gods...but I've never been up against something as evil as you before...It's time for you to face judgement for your crimes against humanity. Prepare to die, Gluttony! ORA!" I yelled, as time resumed, and Gluttony was sent flying, but he managed to land a metre away from the fence, and I followed him. I threw him up into the air and I unleashed an onslaught of punches on him, following up with one massive punch to the gut, sending him flying into the sky. I hoped that I had finished him off, as I walked off. Gluttony landed on the ground, making a small crater in the ground. I turned around, throwing a knife into the crater that landed by gluttony, only barely missing him.

"Use that dagger to kill yourself." I said, as I left the castle, returning to camp. This was because I knew that the group could do the rest, if Gluttony didn't do what I told him to do.

Disharmony's POV

I arrived at the abandoned cave that Erina used to hide in whilst she was still evil, and I met with Xania, who was crossing her arms. "Why did you summon me here, Xania?" I asked her, because I was bored, not understanding the reason why I'm here. "Jackson never abandoned you. He was returning home with the cure when you left. If you could have stayed a little while longer, you could have been cured!" Xania said, glaring at me. "But...He didn't contact me! How was I supposed to know that?" I asked, clenching my fists. "You would not have known this. I understand that....but if you do this one thing for me...they will be very grateful. I promise you, Jackie will really appreciate it." She said, sighing.

"What am I supposed to do then? What does she want me to do?" I asked her, adjusting my clothes slightly. "She wants you to keep an eye on the sleeping Harmony Scarlet, just in case anything happens to her. Jackie doesn't know if she will come back alive, so she wants you to look after her for now. I don't know why, but she does." Xania said. I groaned, feeling very frustrated. "Fine...I'll do it." I said, as I headed to the mansion, ready to do what Jackie wanted me to do. I know I have no reason to do this, but I'll do it anyway. It's the right thing to do.