The Death Of Gluttony (Part 2)

The Scarlet Devil's POV

The room was nearly silent, the only sound being the sounds of Mine and Gluttony's breathing. My teeth were bared, I was ready for a rematch against Gluttony. His tricks will not work on me This time.

Ever since I reawakened, my power has skyrocketed beyond what it was before, it was like my whole body had reached a new high. I loved it. I lunged at him, my swords practically resonating with Hamon energy. My rage was insurmountable as the first sword was destroyed, and I began to brutally slash at Gluttony with my last remaining sword, managing to cut off one of his arms. He fell backwards on the floor, I have definitely won this fight, but I wasn't going to let this monster live. I plunged my fist through his chest, ripping out his heart, and I squeezed it in my hands, the blood pouring into my mouth, as I savoured this sweet victory. I didn't stop there, as I drained his lifeless corpse of its blood, as I smirked. I eventually calmed down, my power returning to a level where it didn't risk killing me, basically my power was now back to normal. I picked up the wounded Rem and Jackie, and I went back to the mansion with them and Megumin, my mission finally complete.

Jackie's POV

I woke up, seeing that I was back in my bed inside the mansion. I felt a twinge of pain as Scarlet tended to my injuries, making sure it doesn't hurt too much. "Good morning Jacqueline!" Scarlet said as she hugged me tightly. I began to tear up as she hugged me, and I sobbed into her shoulder. "Don't you dare leave again! I missed you Scarlet..." I said, as I hugged her tightly.

Everything was back to normal, and everybody was safe again. They all decided to continue to live in the mansion, and I smiled. We all just need to relax now, and recover. We were all safe and sound now. Gluttony was finally dead, and the Scarlet Family was back together, that's all that matters.

(End of Arc 1)