A Somber Reunion

Rem's POV

I nervously entered Emilia's bedroom with Aqua by my side, afraid of how Emilia would react to seeing me after I killed her. Emilia sat on the side of the bed, giving me a look of concern and fear. "Emilia, I....I'm sorry..." I said, causing a very sudden shift in Emilia's emotions. She now had a look of sadness on her face, as she stood up. "Rem, listen to me. What you did to me..it wasn't right at all, but I know that you've been suffering due to Subaru constantly rejecting you...I am here for you, Rem, just like I have been in the past." Emilia said to me, and I clenched my fists slightly.

"You're the one who didn't even try to remember me after I was consumed by gluttony. Subaru-kun remembered me because he cared about me. If you did truly care about me, Emilia, you would have done the same." I replied, a look of sadness on my face. I left the room, after Emilia gave me a warm comforting hug.

Ainz Ooal Gown's POV

I looked at Aqua as she entered the living room with Rem, and I sighed. "What happened, Rem? You don't look happy at all." I asked, causing Rem to sigh and look at me. "She claimed that she was always there for me since we first met, but she didn't even try to remember me after I was consumed by gluttony. I know for a fact that Ram remembered me, I mean she had to remember me! She is my sister...I just want Emilia to prove to me that she cares about me." Rem replied, and I sighed, rubbing my temples. "You need to realise that Gluttony's consumption abilities caused you to lose your name and existence. It is not her fault that she forgot about you." I said, as I placed a hand on Rem's shoulder, causing Albedo to gasp, as she let out a jealous sighing noise.

"Albedo. I think that it's time for us to return to Nazarick." I said, and Albedo replied by hugging Rem. "Please come and visit Nazarick one day, I would love to see you again!" Albedo said, and Rem smiled warmly at Albedo. "You have my word!" She replied, as she said goodbye to Albedo. "Farewell, my friends. We will meet again, I promise." I said, as I left the mansion with Albedo.

I know that Rem will be safe, Aqua swore to me that she would protect her. Let's just hope that she keeps that promise.