Determined Ideals

Frisk's POV

I looked at the lake of blood as I finally arrived, after hearing the screams of two people as I was sleeping. "What happened here?" Chara asked me as I knelt down at the side of the lake. "This blood wasn't just caused by the two Hylians. It looks like there was a massive battle in this lake..." I said to the voice in my head. "Should we call sans? Maybe he could help us out.." Chara asked as I chuckled softly. "I guess. I mean he is getting out of the house a lot more." I said. "Before I do that, let's just get these Hylians out of the water." I said as I approached the lake, only to notice that they were now on the side of the lake next to me.

"Heya, Frisk. I heard that you and Chara had woke up from that coma, so I thought that I'd check up on the both of you." Sans said to me, aware of the fact that Chara and I share the same body. "We've been fine, sweetie. Our daughter did a fantastic job in saving us." I said, causing the skeleton to chuckle. "I see...welp, I'm going to see Jackie. Wanna come with me?" He asked as he levitated the two Hylians with blue soul magic. "Alright then. Let's go." I said as I held his free hand, a smile on my face. We headed towards the Scarlet Mansion, ready to talk to Jackie about what happened.

To be continued...