Life After Death

Harmony Scarlet's POV

I sat on my throne, thinking about everything that has happened up to this point, and I sighed. What was I supposed to do now? I looked at my chest, seeing the bandages. "If I wasn't careless, I wouldn't have been consumed in the first place..." I said to myself as I summoned Rem into the room. "What do you need, Miss Scarlet?" Rem asked me, smiling. "I seek an adventure. I feel like I've failed as the ruler of this place, because I was not strong enough to avoid my consumption by Gluttony." I sighed, as I got up from my throne, assisted by Rem. "It's not your fault, Scarlet. He has been trying to kill you for years, because you were a threat to his continued reign as the leader of Nazarick. Because of you killing Gluttony, Ainz managed to take his throne back from him." Rem said, trying to reassure me. I sighed, leaving the room with her. I needed to relax, I was safe now.

Yuno's POV

I arrived at the mansion, looking up at the tall structure, feeling intimidated just from being in front of it. I entered the mansion and I looked around. "Jackie? Are you there?" I called out. I haven't seen Jackie since I died at the end of the survival game, because I was always with Raphtalia, when she wasn't aware that Jackie was Jackson. "It can't be...Yuno?!" A voice said, as I felt the warm arms of Jackie wrapping around me, hugging me tightly. "Hello Senpai. It's been a while." I said, hugging her back. She released me from the hug, as she smiled at me.

For the next 4 hours I explained everything that happened to me since I died after the survival game. She smiled softly, obviously being proud of me. I smiled back, feeling very proud of myself too.

"You must be tired, Yuno." Jackie said, crossing her arms with a smile on her face. "No actually. I've never felt more alive in my life, Jackie. These past 20+ years have been amazing." I replied, chuckling softly.

Jackie hasn't changed one bit, and I'm glad. Let's just hope that everything is going to be ok for now.