Honouring The Fallen

Jackie's POV

I stood outside the mansion after I heard what Happened to Chara and Xania, clenching my fists. I left the compound, arriving at the graveyard that was in front of the Roswaal mansion, two miles away from the scarlet compound. I knelt down in front of the central grave, placing a flail on it. "I wish you were here right now, Rem...I don't know if I can do this by myself..." I said, tears streaming down my face. I felt a warm hand touching my shoulder, and I turned around to see Rem's sister Ram smiling at me.

"Is everything ok, Jackie?" She asked, rubbing my shoulder gently. "Gluttony is alive. And I don't know if I can defeat him without Rem with me..." I said, trying not to cry or get angry. Ram's eyes widened as she clenched her fists. "I'll help you." She said, grabbing Rem's flail that I just placed on her grave. "Huh? What are you doing, Ram?" I asked, standing up. "I may not be my sister, but I want to help you, Jackie." Ram said, smiling at me. "We will help too, Jackie." Some voices said, and I looked over to see Subaru and Emilia approaching me.

"Gluttony killed Rem, and I want revenge." Subaru said, smiling at me. Emilia And Ram nodded softly, as they began to walk to the compound. I knelt down at the grave, placing a photo of me and her onto the tombstone. "Love you Rem..." I said, as I stood up, joining the others as we headed back to the compound.

Two hours later...

The wind was howling in the graveyard, as the dirt covering the grave began to crumble into pieces, revealing Rem's coffin. After a few seconds, The coffin swung open because of the wind, revealing Rem's corpse. Her fingers began to twitch as her horn appeared on her forehead. Her eyes shot open as her bones began to twist into place. Rem crawled out of the grave, letting out an angry Scream.

To be continued...