Motherly Love

Jackie's POV

I knocked Tanya to the ground, snapping out of it. "Your mission is over, Tanya. Stand down." I said, the edge of Excalibur inches away from her throat. "...fine....I surrender..." She said, and I helped her up, feeling relieved that she finally decided to surrender. "You are the leader of the Degurechaff faction, Tanya. When you return home, tell your forces that Sakurami city is owned by the Scarlet Faction, and it is off limits from any invasions." I said, as Tanya left with her forces, her wedding ring still on her finger.

I immediately turned around to look at Scarlet. "What is it, Jackie?" Scarlet asked me, confused at why I'm staring at her. "You called me Musume. Why did you do that?" I said, my arms crossed. I was under the impression that both of my parents were dead. "Isn't it obvious, Jackie? I'm your mother." Scarlet said, and the gears in my head started to turn as I pieced everything together. "Your memory was lost during your exile after Harmonia Died." Scarlet explained. "I tried to tell you this, every single time we met prior to our meeting here, but things always got in the way. I'm sorry, Musume, I really am." Scarlet said, as I hugged her tightly, tears streaming down my face. "My family isn't dead after all..." I said, as she rubbed my head, to calm me down. "At least you know this now." Scarlet said, and I chuckled softly. "Anyway...Enjoy your vacation, Jackie." Scarlet said, as we hugged each other one last time before she returned to the mansion.

To be continued...