The Prisoner Escapes

Xania's POV

I entered the void for the first time in over 10 years, ready to continue the mission that I was unable to do for 12 years. Back in 1998, when Harmo-Chara was defeated by Harmony Joestar, I banished Harmo-Chara into the void, where she would be trapped for all eternity, or so I thought. Her mother, Chara was my friend, and when Harmo-Chara destroyed the royal guards that Asgore had sent to protect her, Chara had to go into hiding.

I entered the prison that contained Harmo-Chara, and I stood outside her cell, guarding it like I always did in the past. "I never thought that I'd see you again, Xania~ I knew that you couldn't stay away from me forever. You just love me so much, don't you?~" Harmo-Chara said, trying to taunt me. "Watch your tongue. I left because I had better things to do. Your welfare is none of my concern." I said, glaring at her.

I felt a jolt of pain in my chest as her blade was protruding out of my chest. How did she get her blade into the prison? I fell unconscious as she kicked the cell door open. "I'd love to stay and chat, but I have a world to destroy! Goodbye!~" She said as she escaped the void, going into hiding so that she can regain her strength.

Two days later...

I woke up in Jackie's room, a bandage over my chest and an ice pack on my head. "Nngh...What happened?" I asked, rubbing my eyes. "I found you in the void, unconscious. Are you alright, old friend?" Jackie asked me, her hand on my shoulder. "I'll be alright, thank you Jackie." I said, my heart still racing from what happened.

I looked around, sighing. We all needed to prepare for the war to come.

To be continued...