Undying Loyalty

Erina's POV

I woke up and I sighed, looking at my bandaged chest. Yesterday my mother attacked me after she found out that Ainz was being friendly to me. Albedo had to personally intervene, as she took me to the infirmary, where she helped me recover. I looked around the empty infirmary, before I heard the sound of the door opening. "Good morning, Erina. How are you feeling?" Ainz asked me, as he entered the room with Albedo by his side. "Yeah...I guess I am..Thanks for saving me, Albedo.." I replied, and Albedo gave me a warm smile. "You're my friend, Erina, I'm not going to just stand there and let her do that to you." Albedo replied, rubbing my cheek. "What happened to Shalltear, Lord Ainz?" I asked him.

I didn't even call Shalltear my mother anymore, because of how much I hated her for the abuse she put me through ever since I returned to Nazarick. To me, Albedo and Ainz were more of a family than she could ever be. "She has been locked up in the dungeons, and I told Demiurge that she wasn't allowed out. She won't be bothering you anymore, Erina." Ainz replied. I let out a sigh of relief, as I changed into my dress. It was similar to Shalltear's in design, but it was a more traditional dress, like Albedo's dress was.

I bowed to Ainz, smiling softly. "I, Erina BloodFallen, hereby pledge my loyalty to you again." I said, chuckling softly. "Shalltear's abuse must have scared you. That must be why you pledged your loyalty again. I can understand that. I want you to know that I'm here for you, Erina." Albedo said, as she hugged me. "Thank you.." I said, as I continued the hug, happy that I had a real family again.

To be continued...