Jackie Vs The Witch Hunters

Jackie prepared herself for the assassins, as she heard the sounds of footsteps approaching. "It's time to die, Archbishop. Your schemes are at an end." One of the hunters said, as the hunters all had their bows trained on Jackie. "You May fire when ready." A Hunter said, as the bows all fired at Jackie.

Her yellow eye glowed as she smirked at the hunters, time slowing down until it was completely frozen. The arrows stopped moving when they were an inch away from Jackie's head.

She summoned daggers of ice in her hands as she threw them at the hunters, each dagger an inch away from the hunters. "It's funny. You don't even realise that you're all going to die." Jackie said, before she aimed her musket at the hunters, firing a bullet at every single hunter.

"Time flows once more." Jackie said, as the bullets and the ice daggers went through the hunters, killing them instantly. "That's for Ram..." Jackie said, as she walked back to Garfiel's house.

Two days later...In the Garden of Greed...

Jackie looked at Echidna, who smiled warmly at her, proud of what she did two days ago. "While that may not be the last that we will see of the witch hunters, you did a fantastic job, Jackie." Echidna said, pouring a warm cup of coffee for Jackie.

"Should I keep an eye on Roswaal? I don't trust him." Jackie asked, and Echidna nodded. "Yes you should. I don't even trust him anymore, and I taught him everything that he knows." Echidna replied, as she opened the portal back to the Roswaal mansion.

"Alright then. Take care of yourself, Dona." Jackie said, smiling warmly at the witch of Greed. "You too." She replied, watching as Jackie left the garden, closing the portal behind her as she returned to the Roswaal Mansion.

To be continued...