1

Aoi- Lena Kawashima, meet, Karasuno High.

As surprised I am to finally be here, I'd much rather be at Shiratorizawa. I applied there but those entrance exams are so difficult. I'd have to be a crazy athlete to get in, or a genius.

That doesn't matter now, I'm here.

I take a confident smirk and slap it right on my face.

The walk in even felt different from middle school, or maybe I'm just overexaggerating.

"Oh, hey!" I speak to the closest person by me. "I'm Aoi-Lena Kawashima, Year 1 Class 4. Do you know where I could find the applications for swim?"

"Oh, it's just down the hall and turn right, you'll find the hallway filled with people." She tells me.

I give her a wide smile.

"Thanks!" I bow quickly and make my way to sign up for the club I have my eye on.

I turn the corner and see a huge crowd of people. A large smiled flew on my face.

I can't wait to meet all of these people!

"Anyone want to join the soccer club?" I hear a guy shout, he was holding a clipboard and swinging it in the air.

Hm, clipboard?

I skip around the hall and look for any people with clipboards and try to get a look at them, in case one of them are the swim club.

"Ah! There you are." I walk over to the swim team's Captain. She used to go to my middle school when I was a first year there. "Akaya!"

She turns around and when she lights up. Akaya holds her arms out and pulls me into a hug.

"Hey kid! How are you?"

"I'm amazing, I've been working on my backstrokes. I can't wait to compete for this school!" I shout excitedly.

I drew some peoples attention and stuck my tongue out at their weird faces.

"Don't do that. It's rude and makes us look bad." Akaya tells me. I snatch the clipboard from her hand and look at the recruits.

Kawashima, Aoi-Lena
Yune, Sakura

Those were the only names on the roaster. Which is perfectly fine with me.

A bigger chance of holding a medal.

"Let's go, I'll show you the pool." She takes the clipboard back and we make our way.

"So, is Karasuno's swim team good?" I ask her.

I've honestly never seen them compete before.

"Why did you come here, if you didn't already know?" She replies with a question of her own.

I've always liked Akaya. She was the only nice third year to me, in Junior High. People told me it's because I'm a "chatter-box", but Akaya was the only one who could keep up with my thoughts.

"I went here because I couldn't get into Shiratorizawa." I shamefully tell her.

"Oh, don't feel bad about it kid." She always called me 'kid', made me feel loved. Until, she uses my real name. "Karasuno has a great team and with you on it, I know there will be a tad more gold in our school."

I laugh at her and shake my head. I know I'm a great swimmer, it's only because of my height.

I'm almost 6 feet tall. Not much has changed since middle school for me, so I was looked at differently on the team.

But, that's doesn't matter, in the end, I find a way to win.

"Have a look, while you can." Akaya unlocks the door to the room and I sprint inside, breaking the first rule. "Hey, you know not the run!"

"Sorry Cap!" I shout back and fast walk by the pool.

It's so big! I can swim like 50 laps in this nonstop!

"Take a good look for now, practice starts tomorrow. We have to go once I finish!" She shouts and walks into the little office.

I dip my fingers into the water. Oh yeah, it's warm.

I can't wait for practice tomorrow!

"Let's go kid!" Akaya calls for me and I skip back towards the door. "Aoi."

I stop skipping and switch to walking, as soon as I heard my name.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

From my first class, to the last, I see the same guy in all 5.

He's quiet. It may be the first day of school, but from what I've seen, he's real quiet.

I decided to introduce myself in our last class of the day.

Once class ends, I quickly pack up and rush to his seat.

"Hi! I'm Aoi-Lena Kawashima, but call me Lena. I've noticed we have all of our classes together, what's your name?" I ask him.

He was tall, like 6'3 ish. The blonde hair is fitting with the glasses. He also seems pretty in shape, but also skinny.

Wonder if he plays a sport? I could see him be a swimmer.

{Tsukishima's POV}

She was tall. Slightly above my shoulders. Her brown hair with pink streaks in them, seemed to make her personality stand out.

I don't like her personality.

She introduces herself, the exact same way she has been for the entire class, in every class today.

How unlucky of me, to have the same schedule as her.

"Kei Tsukishima." I tell her and try to leave.

Her figure, happens to stop my once again.

"Well hey, Kei." She laughs at, God knows what. "Oh, that's rhymes."

She's one of those really perky people, that try too hard to make friends. It's amusing at first, but also quite unpleasant, especially on the first day.

"Please, call me Tsukishima." I manage to get past her and finally get to the door.

"Oh, okay, see you tomorrow okay, Kei?" I hear her shout behind me. Even turning the doorway, I could still hear her laughing. "Wow, that rhymes too."

Maybe I could change schedules.

{Lena's POV}

Tsukishima seems nice. Maybe, he could become my first friend in high school?

He has something to him.

I leave the class and head outside, over to my skateboard. Wish I could drive, or get a bike. But, this will settle for the 10 minute bus ride then additional 10 minutes of riding.

As I make my way out, I run into someone else. Oh, she's pretty and short

"I'm so sorry about that." I mention, slightly embarrass.

She shakes her head at me and continues walking.

Hm, where are the people who actually talk...and not run away after 20 seconds.?