24

{Tsukishima's POV}

"I DIDN'T WASTE MY TIME FOR YOU BOYS TO FAIL!" Lena chopped Kageyama and Hinata's heads the moment she saw their exam scores.

"I've never seen Lena this mad before." Tadashi whispers to me. We were in the corner of the gym, watching her scold them.

"I would step in, but frankly, I'm terrified." I whisper back. Lena being this mad, is just a dumb way to die.

"What?" she approaches us confused.

"You scare me." Tadashi's quiet voice left him.

She seemed even more confused by it and looked at me. I nod my head to confirm that, I as well, was scared of her.

She starts laughing and walks past us, slapping our backs.

"Oh, man up!" she states, then gets in between Tadahsi and I. "Just be lucky that neither of you two failed."

I've never been anymore scared.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{Lena's POV}

"Her dinner is in a labeled container in the fridge and she-"

"Kid, relax. I read your text from before, don't worry about it. I got this." Akaya assures me.

She agreed to watch Baa-baa just for tonight, while I went on my trip to Tokyo. It was pretty early too, but she offered to drive me to school too.

"Thank you so much Cap." I reach over and we quickly hug.

"Okay, have fun at Tokyo!" she gives me a little kiss on the head and I exit the car with my stuff. "And kid! Don't get so frisky with your boyfriend."

"He's not my boyfriend!" I slam the door shut and she drives off laughing.

"Lena, you're here!" Tadashi runs over to me and Tsukishima slowly follows. After what she just said, seeing him made me a little uneasy.

"Oh course I'm here." many of the other boys were here. Well everyone was, except for THOSE TWO.

"Lena! I owe you so much, thank you for making that poster! So many people donated and I didn't have to even use my money!" Takeda's voice grew the closer he got.

"It's no big deal, anything for the team." I awkwardly place my hand behind my head and smile.

"Wow, your poster actually worked?" Tsukishima asks me.

"Yep! I didn't even need a dinosaur on it!" I note. He turns a little white as I walk past him.

I've been hanging out with him way too much, his smugness is rubbing off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The ride to Tokyo was enjoyable. I fell asleep most of the time and Kiyoko was nice enough to let me rest on her shoulder.

Tanaka and Nishinoya geeked over a normal steel tower, assuming it was the Skytree. Simple minded.

Tadashi and I tried to wake up Tsukshima, for he was still half asleep, even out of the bus.

"Wake up already!" We pushes him as he yawned and stretched.

I gave up and decided to leave him with Tadashi. I walked over to Kiyoko, since she seemed more awake and aware of where we should be heading.

"Woah! There's two of them!?" A guy with a mohawk dropped down to his knees in front of us. "One's the sexy kind and the other's the cute kind! I'm not worthy of such a blessing!"

A bleached mohawk, plus he's sobbing? Welcome to Tokyo, Lena.

"Take a good look Tiger Head." Tanaka steps in front of us, in the gap between mohawk and I. "Behold, the glory of going to Karasuno High!"

"Hi, I'm-" Kiyoko moves my hand down just as I was going to introduce myself.

"It's better if we just go." she demands.

"Oh okay." We both follow the rest of the guys and I look back at them.

They're both giving off a chaotic energy vibe.

"Hello there, I'm Eri Miyanoshita, manager of the Ubugawa team." A girl with pigtails approach Kiyoko and I, along with a few more behind her.

"I'm Kiyoko and this is Lena, managers for Karasuno High." Wow, that's the first time I was introduced as their manager.

"I'm Mako Otaki, manager for Shinzen High." A brown head girl with a side ponytail greets.

"We're the managers for Fukurodani. I'm Yukie and my friend here is Kaori." A girl with a brownish purple hair introduces herself and her friend.

"It's really nice to meet you all." I bow to them.

Wow, I'm really a manager now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The sun was slowly setting, as the games continued. Karasuno hasn't been all too bad, they just also haven't won't a single one.

Tsukishima's been playing like how he normally does, which I didn't know if that was a good or bad thing.

Even the other teams were noticing our lack of power too, mouthing off about our team. Like we won't give them any problems. OH I'LL SHOW YOU A PROBLE-

"Relax." Kiyoko noticed how tense I was becoming and I quit my grumbling. "Don't worry, if what Tanaka's says was true, then we'll be alright."

Just on cue, we hear the doors open. A girl with a short blonde bob-cut opened the door.

"Big Sis!" Nishinoya's eyes sparkled at the sight of her.

"I had no idea you had a sister, Nishsinoya." I overheard Asahi comment. Neither did I.

"No, that's Tanaka's sister." he corrects.

Tanaka has a sister?

Hm, weirdly enough, I could see it.

"Oh, they actually came." Tsukishima seemed a little surprised at Tobio and Shoyo's arrival.

"At least pretend you're happy about it." I advise him. He gives me a fake smile and walks away.

I grabbed the two jerseys I saved for the two late boys and threw it at them.

"Quit standing around!" I shout, still mad about the reason they're late in the first place.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shoyo and Tobio finish off the team's 9th set with their quick attack, finally gaining them a win.

"Late turdballs don't get to show off." I state, making them turn all gloomy.

"What happened to not being so hardheaded?" Tsukishima asks me and takes a water out of my hand.

"Kei." I growl his name, scaring him away from me. I wish he failed his exam, for I could have a reason to hurt him.

"You're doing a great job by the way." Kiyoko compliments me. It honestly caught me by surprised.

"Thank you." I embarrassingly took the compliment but quickly stood up straight. "Great job at what exactly?"

"Being a manager, I think you'll fit right in." she says with confidence.

"Thank you!" my volume level excels, but I couldn't contain it.

A pretty girl complimented me!