15

{Tsukishima's POV}

"Let's go Tadashi!" I shout at him as we run.

"Tsukki, slow down!" He yells back at me.

Just minutes earlier I got a text from Lena. But, it wasn't from her. It was from her captain on the swim team.

I look back down at my phone to make sure I read the text correctly.

Lena :)
Hello Tsukishima. It's Akaya, Lena's swim team Captain. She had an accident and she's in the hospital now. We haven't gotten any news from the doctor yet. Just thought you should know.

Tadashi and I arrive at the hospital and stop running to catch our breath's.

I probably shouldn't have dragged him with me, but he's her friend.

"Tsukki, why are we at the hospital?" He asks me. I hand him my phone, still trying to catch my breath, taking off my glasses and wiping my sweat. "Oh, I'm sorry."

"Let's go." I put my glasses back on and we walk into the place.

I notice some girls in the corner, wearing Karasuno jackets.

"Are you Tsukishima?"

One of them approached me. She had light brown hair and wasn't too tall.

"Yes." I reply back and two girls in the back start squealing at each other, while looking at me.

This must be her swim team.

"I'm Lena's friend, Akaya." she introduced herself. "Just before you got here, doctor told me they have to bring her into surgery. Could take a while."

"Oh." I hardly could speak. "What- um, what..."

"What happened exactly?" Tadashi finishes my sentence for me.

The three of us take a seat with the rest of the team. Tadashi and I sat across from them.

"Well, we were all walking together after practice, as a team. Then at an intersection, Sakura- um, wasn't paying attention and was about to get hit, but Lena pushed her at the last second." Akaya explains your me.

I look over at Sakura, she was in the corner and hasn't let out a peep.

She saved...her?

"Listen." Akaya reaches her arm out and placed her hand on mine. Tadashi and I exchange uncomfortable glances. "They could be in surgery through the night, you guys should go get some rest."

"I'm perfectly fine waiting." I tell her and slowly take me hand out from under hers.

"Thank you." She mutters and takes her hand back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's nearly 2 in the morning and I haven't slept.

The swim team left, Tadahsi had to go home and the lobby was empty. But, Sakura hasn't left yet either.

"Kawashima?" A doctor opens the door and announces the name.

I shoot straight up and look at him.

"Yes?" I hesitantly answer.

"Are you family? Or her supervision?" He had to ask me.

"Boyfriend." I had to lie to be able to see her at all.

The doctor looks over at Sakura.

"Step-sister." She mutters. That's the first time she talked all night. "Is she okay?"