5

"..then when I was 12, I didn't think I could ever be a great swimmer. It wasn't until I was about to turn 13 that I started loving the sport. I watch it all the time. I have so much freetime at home. My routine is, wake up, stretch, get ready, go to school, practice, come home, finish any homework..." I continue to tell Tsukishima about myself.

He's a really great listener, I've been talking for about 3 minutes straight now.

"Okay class." Our teacher walks in the room, cutting our conversation short.

{Tsukishima's POV}

Thank you lord.

{Lena's POV}

"This week, we're going to jump into a partner assignment." Mrs. Ima announces. She holds up a jar full of paper and shows the class. "I'll be pulling names out, which will decide your partners, so you guys can become more sociable."

I smile in my seat and glance at Tsukishima, he doesn't seem amused.

Plus, he's doing that stupid pose again.

Mrs. Ima started to draw names from the jar.
One after another, I was waiting for my name, wondering who I would be paired with.

I really hope it's someone fun and energetic.

"Aoi-Lena Kawashima and...." she reached into the jar for the second name.

Please be a funny person. "Kei Tsukishima."

My hopes have fallen. I guess that works too.

{Tsukishima's POV}

You have got to be kidding me.

"So, Kei." She's already talking.

I zoned out before, when she was talking for what felt like an hour long. Is she not tired of opening her mouth?

"Don't talk to me." I straight up tell her.

"I was thinking, we should work on the assignmentat your house. Since we both have full schedules with practices, it's best if we meet up afterwards, right?" she continues.

"Fine." I decide to just, give in early, before I have to listen to her beg. But what I received was far worst, a hug. "Please, get off me."

"Sorry." She removes her arms from on me and sat back into her seat. "Here, write down your address please."

Lena puts a piece of ripped paper and a pen in front of me. I sigh and write my address.

I thought if purposely giving her the wrong one, but I can't be that big of an asshole.

Instead, I just crumpled up the paper, into a ball.

"We'll just go together after school." I decide.

It's probably easier.

{Lena's POV}

He's being all too easy with this.

Maybe he's scheming something?

Oh what am I kidding. He's probably just as excited to work with me, as I am with him.

I knew he would become my friend sooner or later.

{Tsukishima's POV}

I'm gonna die.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
{Lena's POV}

"Bye guys!" I wave off to my teammates, sadly I had to leave earlier than usual today.

Normally, I'm the last one to leave.

"Taking off so early?" Captain asks while pressing a towel against her hair.