8

{Tsukishima's POV}

"Welcome, my friend." Lena gestures her arms out, displaying her home.

It's....cute.

We step inside, which makes the house seem a lot bigger than the outside does. The place is quiet, and very neat.

"Um, we can work in my room." she takes off her shoes and scatters her bags on the floor. "Wait right here, don't move."

She runs out of sight and as much as I hate to admit.

Lena can scare me when she's not acting like her usual, perky self.

A moment later she returns, out of breath and grabs her bags. She pants while walking away and throws her arm over, signaling she wants me to follow.

I walk towards her and we go down a hall.

"Here's my room and I have my own bathroom, so if you need it, it's in here." We enter her room.

It's actually pretty big and extremely neat.

She didn't have any decorations and her walls were gray.

All she had as a decoration was one, singular picture of a bunch of girls in swimsuits and herself, framed on top of her shelf.

"Okay, lets get to English. Feel free to put your bag anywhere." Lena sets herself down with her notebook, but then instantly gets back up. "On second thought, I'm gonna go change."

She rushes into the bathroom, and I look around a little bit more.

There wasn't anything to see but this picture of her and her friends.

She was laughing in it.

"Cute." I say under my breath.

"Huh?" Her voice startled me, I basically jump. That brought her laugh out, but it quickly stopped once we hear a creek. "Oh snap."

She sprints out of the room, then I slowly follow. I turn the corner, to where the kitchen is and I see Lena and an old lady.

"Oh, hey Kei." she nervously laughs. "That rhymes."

I've never felt so confused.

Who's this old lady?

"This is my grandma, Baa-baa. She lives here." Lena tells me. She gets up and walks towards me, pulling me back about the corner. "Listen, I didn't tell you about her before, only because I didn't think you two would meet. But, Baa-baa is ill and she doesn't really talk. I'm sorry if-"

"No need to be sorry." I interrupt her.

{Lena's POV}

Why is he being nice?

I mean, it's hard to be mean about an old lady. Except when you lose cards against Baa-baa.

"Thank you." I tell him and quickly return to her. She tries walking to the fridge, but I stop her and redirect her. "Baa-baa, I already told you. I'll bring the food to you, just stay in bed."

She smacks my arm, which unexpectedly hurts more than anticipated.

I hear a snicker from behind me and see Tsukishima covering his mouth.

You try to control this women, you won't be laughing.

"Baa-baa, go back to your room. I'll give you some pork buns." I order her.

She slowly walks back and I go into the kitchen. Tsukishima joins me and leans against the counter.

"I see why you didn't want me to come over, she seems fun." he sarcastically remarks.