16

"So, how'd you like it?" Tsukishima asks me.

"Do you think I could clone a dinosaur too?" I question him.

We just finished watching Jurassic Park in my hospital room.

"Possibly." He advises me and closes his laptop.

Tsukishima has been visiting me everyday for the past week now, but tomorrow is finally my release day.

The team has visited me too, except for Sakura. I feel selfish thinking of this but, I feel like she should visit.

"So that's your favorite movie?" I ask him and adjust myself in my bed.

"Yes. I just wish they showed more of the Brachiosaurus. It's my favorite." He says while packing up his stuff.

He's also been helping me study this week, since I can't go to school and exams are coming up.

He's my savior.

"I thought it was a nice movie." I tell him.

We hear a knock at the door, which takes both of our attention.

"Lena, you have a visitor." The nurse mentions and we see Sakura walk in.

Tsukishima and I exchanged glances, not sure how to feel.

"I'll let you too talk. Baa-baa should have her dinner now." Tsukishima says.

I slightly smile at him calling my grandma that.

"Thanks Kei." I call. He walks out of the room and shuts the door. Leaving just the two of us. "Hey Sakura, how are you?"

"Please don't ask me that." she struggled to speak and walks over to the chair next to me.

"Oh...my mistake?" I awkwardly question and laugh.

"I-I'm..." she suddenly bursts into tears and starts sobbing uncontrollably. "I'm sorry for everything! I was stupid and wasn't looking where I was going! You saved my life and I'm eternally grateful!"

I smiled at her and place my hands on hers.

She looks up at me with puffy, red, watery eyes and sniffles a little bit.

"We've never gotten along, but I'm just glad you're not the one in this bed. I couldn't bare to see you hurt." I tell her.

"How? How are you so selfless? It's almost making me mad. I'm horrible to you. I make side comments towards you, that are completely unnecessary. You risked your life, in order to save mine. Slap me! Punch me! Please do something!" she begs.

I couldn't even help by laugh.

"I'm sorry, what?" she sobs. "What's so funny? This isn't a laughing situation."

I continued laughing, even harder.

"Couldn't it be?" I ask her.

"Huh?" Sakura seemed to have turned more confused over sad.

"Come on, laugh. It's a little funny." I tell her.

Eventually, she finds herself slowly laughing along with me. Soon enough, we were just laughing together.

"See? Isn't this better than shooting insults and holding our fists back from each other?" I ask her.

"Yes, it actually is." she realizes. She stands up form her chair and bow. "Thank you!"

"Oh, no. Please don't bow-"

"Thank you!" She interrupts me and brings her head back up. "How could I ever repay you?"