23

Tsukishima, Tadahsi and I decided to study together, even though it's a Saturday. Final exams are soon and we can't fail.

"Pass me the textbook, please." Tsukishima asks me and he didn't even glance at what he needed, he just stuck his hand out. He must be really focused right now.

I hand him the book, just as a knock was heard at the door. Oh goodie, they're here.

"Who's that?" Tadashi asks.

"Just give me one second." I put up a finger and as quickly as I could, I limp ran to the door and pulled it open. "Shoyo! Tobio! So glad you guys could make it."

"Yeah, we'll take any chance to study, only if it means we can pass our exams." Shoyo says.

I invited them over, but didn't tell Tsukishima or Tadashi. I knew Tsukishima wouldn't show up if they did.

"All right, just follow me to my room." I wave my arm over and start walking.

"What is HE doing here?" Tobio and Shoyo both point at Tsukishima, sitting on my bed.

"What are you two do here?" Tsukishima asks right back.

"I thought us first years could call study together!" I cheerfully tell them. Only one on my side here was Tadashi. "Bad idea?"

"Yes!" The three boys all say together.

"Well, too bad. We're here to study." I force them on the floor. "I'm going to the kitchen for some snacks, don't kill each other please."

I walk to the kitchen and hear footsteps behind me. I turn around and see Tsukishima, angrier than usual.

"Hey, Kei." I laugh at the rhyming. "Ah, that never gets old."

"It got old." He strictly states.

"Don't be so grumpy, they need lots of help and we both know it. It's best if we just help them out." I explain to him, but his expression doesn't change.

"I truly don't care." he folds his arms and leans on my counter.

"Please?" I give him my sad look, hoping it works on him. He was slowly starting to break too.

"Fine! But you owe me." he says.

"Thank you!" I excitingly rush over to him and hug him.

"Get off of me." he demands. I let go of him and he gives me a weird look.

"I hate you." I say as he pulls me into another hug.

"I was kidding, chill."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The rest of the boys left after a few hours, except for Tsukishima.

We stayed in my room and tried to think of poster ideas for the volleyball club.

"Okay, hear me out. A dinos-"

"No Kei. For the tenth and last time, I will not be putting any type of dinosaur on a Karasuno poster." I scold him.

"Well, you're no fun." he plops on my bed and stares at the ceiling. "Why are we doing this again?"

"Because, I overheard Coach and Takeda talk about money issues for your Tokyo trip, so I wanted to help out. Besides, you're not even doing anything so quit complaining." I roll my eyes and return to my laptop.

"So, when you're manager. Are you going on the trip with us?" he asks me. I honestly, haven't even though about that.

"I can't go to Tokyo." I slightly laugh.

"What? Why not?" he adjusts himself on my bed and looks at me.

"Baa-baa." I state. He should know better than anyone else.

"Oh yeah. Why don't you ask Akaya to take care of her?" he suggests.

"Hm, I've never asked anyone to take care of her before, except for you." I tell him. I noticed him giving me dumb smirks. "Now, help me think of poster ideas!"

"Bossy."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So, I need you guys to do your scary fast quick attack for me." I order Tobio and Shoyo.

I had asked both of the boys to meet me at the gym today, for a little quick photo shoot. Tsukishima brought me here, but refused to let them see him on a Sunday. Especially after what I pulled yesterday.

"Okay." They both say and get ready to toss the ball.

"Ready...and go!"

Shoyo throws the ball up and Tobio sets it towards him, Shoyo slams it down. During his mid-jump I snapped a picture on my polaroid.

"Great jump!" I compliment him and we wait for the film to process.

"So, Lena. The other day, when we came over to study. Do you, Tsukishima and Tadashi do that often?" Shoyo asks me.

"Yeah, Tadashi says you and Tsukishima have been spending a lot of time together. Are you guys dating or something?" Tobio's question made me a little flustered.

"Can't a girl and a guy just be friends?" I sarcastically ask them. "Yeah, Kei and I study a lot together. It's easy when you share the same schedule. Tadashi studies with us sometimes too."

"Do you think we'll pass our exams?" Shoyo seemed pretty worried.

"Of course we will! Hinata, you dumbass! Stop acting like we won't make it to Tokyo!" Tobio shouts very loudly at him.

I awkwardly stood there and noticed the film had finally formed. Amazing timing.

"This is perfect! Thanks, you guys!" I tried to walk out as quickly as possible and met with Tsukishima who was hiding. "Let's go."

"Quit being so loud, I don't want them to know I'm here too. You got the picture?" He whispers, as if we're up to something.

"Yep." I wave the film in his face and he takes it out of my hand. We hear Tobio and Shoyo starting to walk out of the gym.

"Let's go now." Tsukishima starts to run away, but forgets that I'm in a boot. "For Christ's sake."

He bends down and puts me on his back, like a piggy back ride.

"Woah, relax there blondey." I mess with his hair, while he runs. "They're lone gone now, you can put me down now."

"You're in a boot, that's not happening." He says. I dramatically groan and I see we get close to his house.

"Could I use your laptop when we get there?" I ask him. He nods his head and nearly headbutts me in the face.

"Why don't you go by Aoi?" His question caught me by surprise.

"Well, Aoi is fine, but I prefer Lena. Only person that calls me by my first name is Akaya, when she's mad." I get all flustered, "She calls me that quite often."

"You're good at getting people to be mad at you." his remark makes me slap his head.

"Are you implying that I've gotten you mad?" I ask.

"Yes." an answer I didn't except, but yet saw coming.

"Really? When?" I challenge him and rest my chin on his shoulder, putting my arms across his chest.

"Lena, you're acting like I didn't kiss you and get rejected. Plus, you turned down my dinosaur idea." I turned red from the first part of his answer.

"Okay one, I apologize for that. Two, quit being such a baby, the only animal allowed on this poster is a crow." I state.

"And Hinata."