FOUR

*NEXT DAY*
I woke up with my head on Dave's chest and my leg across his waist with his arm around me and his head laying on top of mine. I got out of his grip without waking him. I ran in my bathroom and started to think.
WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH ME?! I was supposed to be friends with him, not be all cuddled up with him. I hope things won't be awkward with us. I just need to calm down, it's not that serious. I'm just getting all up in my head, let me talk to Jamie about it. I washed my face and brushed my teeth and went to Tyrese room, I knew Jamie was up because she had work. I was up too early but it was good thing because I needed to vent and have time to do my normal morning routine. I walked in the room and Jamie was doing her hair over, making it look a mess. I said "Jamie I need to talk to you. It's a girl emergency!"
Jamie looked at me with a confused supportive look.
Tyrese said "Please tell me, you didn't lose your virginity last night?!"
I laughed and said "No, of course not. I wouldn't give it up to him and we just started being friends."
They both sighed in relief and Jamie said "Of course we can talk, plus I need you to fix my hair."
I said "Of course you do."
We grabbed all the hair stuff and went downstairs to have our talk.
I said "We ended up cuddling last night."
Jamie laughed and said "Okay..."
"We are just supposed to be friends and I already had feelings for him and I am trying to get them to go away."
"Well maybe he will think nothing to it. You know how boys are."
She is right. This is why I needed to talk to her, to calm me down.
I said "You are probably right."
Jamie asked "Why can't you be more than friends?"
I sighed and said "That's breaking girl code. Giselle used to go out with him. When I liked him I felt bad and told her the truth. She said we would make a good couple but I just feel like I am doing something wrong. Plus, he is a player."
Jamie said "Well, she gave the blessing. So, I think it would okay for y'all to try something if y'all wanted to. For the player thing...he gonna change that for you."
We laughed while I put moose in her hair to hold it down for the day.
I walked back upstairs and decided to go back to sleep for a lil while. I walked to the other side of the bed a made a lot of space between Dave and I. I laid on my side and checked that my alarm for 7:45am was still on. It was 5:30am so I had time. I was dozing off and I felt Dave arm go around my waist and pulling me closer to him. I felt so secure so I just went to sleep like this.
Dave's P.O.V
I was sleeping so comfortable with Lani laying on my chest, I knew she didn't know what she was doing but I was so comfortable. I woke up due to her rushing out the room, she probably embarrassed but I don't why. I laid there just thinking, she went into her cousin room and 10 minutes later she went downstairs with Jamie. I was trying to hear the best I could from the room, I guess they went to go have girl talk. I was upstairs thinking why she left so quick and in a hurry but maybe I'm just tripping. I sat there trying to go to sleep. I heard Lani come up the steps and I pretended to be sleep. Lani walked to the other side of the bed and was very distant from me. I was trying to sleep but I couldn't, I wanted cuddle with Lani, so I did just that. I wrapped my arm around her waist and pulled her close to me, she didn't fight it and we went to sleep.
I was woken up by Lani alarm, I looked at her saw she was sleeping beautifully. I hated that I had to wake her up. I shook her lightly and she looked at me and said "What time is it?"
I said "7:50am."
She got up and said "We should start getting ready."
I nodded my head and got distracted on how good she looked just waking up.
I was snapped outta my thoughts by Lani saying "Can I get a ride to work with you?"
I said "Girl, I thought you already knew you was riding with me."
She laughed and walked out the room to get in the shower. I went and got ready in the other bathroom downstairs. I was in the shower for 15 minutes. I got out and fixed myself up and got dressed. I walked in Lani room to see she had on a tube top and some booty shorts looking like a snack. I stopped staring and notice that I was rock solid. I rushed to the bathroom to fix myself and to calm down. I finally fixed myself and went back into her room. She was now dressed and was ready to go. We went to Starbucks to get coffee and a muffin to start our day. We went to work and we just acted normal. The first half of day went by fast. I watched as Lani and Zavi argued about where they was eating lunch. Zavi wanted eat lunch with Brandon but Lani didn't want to be alone. I don't know why Lani just didn't eat lunch with me. I chuckled lightly so no one would hear me. Brandon walked up and looked sad and said "Lani I understand if you don't like me."
Lani said "No babes, I love you. I just don't want to be alone."
Brandon nodded his head and that was my cue to go over there.
I said "I will take you to lunch, if that's okay?"
Lani smiled and nodded
I said "Party, Friday night. Y'all can slide thru."
Lani asked "Who is throwing the party and what for?"
I said "Me and it's my birthday party."
Lani smiled and said "Forgot all about that."
I said "It's cool not a big deal."
Lani said "Can Airi and Oct come?"
I said "Sure, the more...the merrier."
They all clapped their hands and did a mini dance, I invited some of the boys I made friends with here.
I turned to Lani and said "Taco Bell, I'm guessing?"
Lani smiled and nodded her head. Lunch with her was fun and we just talked I think I am starting to like her. The rest of the day went by and I said I will take Lani home. Lani came out and got in the car and we headed toward her house. We got there and I still wanted to chill with her.
I said "Wanna smoke inna the car and chill?"
Lani said "Yeah, just lemme change into something comfortable."
Lani got out the car and I stayed in the car to roll.
15 minutes later
I texted Lani because she still ain't come outside yet.
Me: wya?
❤️.: in the house duh.
Me: yk wtf i mean
❤️.: i am almost done look at you snapchat tho.😘
I looked at my snapchat and saw she sent me a picture.

😘I looked at my snapchat and saw she sent me a picture

She looked so beautiful. I realized she probably got dressed and started playing in make up. I saw Lani walked to the car and got in. We smoked and chill for a couple hours and I went home. I texted Lani when I got back to my house.
Me: I am home.
❤️.: Good, wyd?
Me: Watching tvd.
❤️.: put you on...my jr😂💕
Me: swyd😒
❤️.:mad much?
I left her on read. I wasn't mad, I just wanted her to call me. Interrupting my thoughts my phone rang. Across my phone it said
❤️. trying to FaceTime you...
I clicked the green button and she yelled "Bitch, don't leave me on read!"
I said "Watch you mouth."
Lani laughed and said "I don't give a fuck. I am not scared of you."
We was arguing back and forth and then we were talking for a lil while and ended falling asleep on the phone.