NINETEEN

*MONDAY*
Lani's P.O.V
I was getting ready to go to school to get this shit over with. I honestly didn't feel like this shit but I was gonna act happy about it. I decided to wear my hair in my bob, over sized yellow sweatshirt, some black sweatpants and yellow and black nike's. I was ready to go! Dave and I haven't seen each other since our argument, we still text though. I wasn't mad at him anymore but he was tryna to give me space but I miss my baby. I texted him...
Me: wyd?
Dave❤️🖇👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨: Playing the game. Hbu?
Me: about to leave out.
Dave❤️🖇👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨: Where?👀👀
Me: school...
Dave❤️🖇👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨: Why?
Me: i have to give christian a tour of the school and ms.mackie wants the cheerleaders and i to perform for him to one of his songs.
Dave left me on read and then I was receiving a call which said
Dave❤️🖇👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨 is trying to call you...
I answer on the second ring and said "Hello."
Dave said "He coming to our school?"
"Yes but it doesn't mean anything I don't want him. I'm working on us...I even dropped my hoes for your stupid ass."
"Okay, I trust you."
"Wanna hang out after I leave?"
"Yeah, Tyrese wanted me to come over and shoot hoops with him anyways but you can come with us."
"If I go you got give me and back massage and a foot massage, deal?"
"Deal."
"Bye daddy."
"Bye mamas."
I hung up the phone and decided to post a picture on instasnap.

"I hung up the phone and decided to post a picture on instasnap

I captioned it "lul baby ain't feeling it today...😒"
I got a uber to the school but while I was in the car I was thinking, I can't believe I'm about to be with my celebrity crush for a couple hours. It was just funny to think about...
Christian's P.O.V
I was pulling up and I saw Milan walking into the building and she looked great. I was hoping that during this tour I was going to see her, maybe even get a talk to her for a lil bit. I walked in the door and this lady walked up to me and my security. The lady said "Hi, you must be Christian?"
I said "In the flesh."
The lady chuckled and said "I'm the principal and you can call me Ms.Mackie. We are so excited to have you at our school and we would like to give you an official welcome. One of our students will be giving you the tour so you can get a better feel of the school."
I nodded and the lady said "Well, follow me."
I followed her and we went downstairs and I saw Milan with a bunch of other girls. They heard us and turned around. Milan looked unfazed while the other girls were smiling and waving at me and I sent them smiles and waves back and winked at Milan but she just turned back around. I knew she was gonna be a tough cookie and just made me want her more. The principal said "Milan, can you come here for a sec?"
Milan dismissed herself from her friends and walked over towards us. Milan said "Yes, Ms.Mackie?"
The principal said "Hi, this is Christian Combs. The person you will be giving the tour too."
I smiled and said "We know each other already."
Milan rolled her eyes and said "Barely but it's nice to see you in person."
Ms.Mackie said "Would you like to start your routine now?"
Milan nodded and went back over to the girls and they went on stage. Milan went over to a corner and then a few seconds later my song Naughty ft. Jeremih came on. She walked back on stage and started dancing with the girls. She was looking good up there and I kept trying to get her attention but she wasn't paying me no attention. I had idea but I wanted to see how it would go. I said "Can I go up there with them?"
Ms.Mackie said "Yes, of course. Enjoy yourself."
I jogged up onto the stage and starting dancing and rapping. Milan stepped outta the way to let me do my thing but she looked annoyed. A few seconds later, she got closer to me and leaned to my ear and said "Can you move? So I can finish this dance."
I knew she had a attitude but I could fix that real quick. I held up my hands in defense and backed up and she started dancing again. They all finished the dance and I was clapping and praising them on how good they did. All the girls except Milan came up to me, tryna talk to me and push all up on a nigga. Milan saw and rolled her eyes and got off stage to go sit a table in the room and started typing away on her phone. I finished up with the girls and walked up to her to have a real conversation. I said "What's up ma?"
Milan said "Are you ready for your tour or you wanna finish that?" while pointing over to the girls.
I said "Why? You jealous?"
"Never that."
"What's with the attitude?"
"No attitude. Just have a low tolerance for cheaters like you."
I chuckled and said "I'm a free man, I do what I want. But, I ain't tryna spend my time with them. I got something much better in mind." while smirking.
Milan blushed and showed a small smile and said "Are you ready?"
I nodded and smiled.
Milan said "This is the gym. It's a three parts. The stage, basketball court and gym."
Milan started walking around and I followed her while she explained everything.
Milan said "This is the ninth grade floor. You might have some classes here but not many and you can always ask some lil fan to show you around."
I said "Nah, I would just come to you. My own personal tour guide."
Milan said "Yeah no. Let's go to the tenth grade hall."
I laughed and followed her to the tenth grade hall I assume.
Milan said "This the tenth grade hall, you will probably never be here. It's mostly where the bad kids stay at and sometimes smoke."
I asked "Y'all can smoke in here? You smoke?"
Milan laughed and said "We not supposed to be, nobody has ever been caught and yes I smoke often but that's none of your business."
I said "Shawty, this attitude gonna have to go because just know one day you gonna be mine."
"Confident huh?"
"I always get what I want."
Milan laughed as said "And what is it that you want?"
I said "You."
Milan looked at me and said "Nope, not gonna happen."
I said "That's what you think..."
"You have an entire girlfriend."
"And you can change that."
"Nope, let's finish the tour."
*******************************************
25 minutes later...
Milan said "And, that's everything." then she turned to walk away but I gently grabbed her arm.
I said "Can I get a hug."
Milan sighed and wrapped her arms around my neck. She was starting to warm up to me and I didn't want our time to end just yet. My hands were on her lower back and they kept going lower until I could cuff her ass. When I did she laughed but didn't move. I said "Can I get your number?"
Milan said "Nope." pulling away from me.
I said "Why?"
"I refuse to be on of your little side chicks." she said while walking away.
I sucked my teeth and said "I'm gonna get that number."
Milan laughed still walking away and stood the chuckling while shaking my head admiring her ass, it jiggled every time she took a step.
I met back with the principal and she just gave me my schedule and I asked her to put all my classes with Milan, she agreed. I was happy that I chose this school it seemed like it's going to be one interesting year.
I walked out the door and dapped my security guard up and walked to my car. I saw Milan with her friends and then I decided she was coming with me. I got in the car and pulled up to the steps she was at with her friends and I said "Milan, come on. You coming with me."
Milan said "No, I'm fine."
I said "I'm not asking, I'm telling you."
Milan laughed and said "Shouldn't you get your girlfriend Breah...instead of bothering me."
I chuckled and got out the car, she couldn't possibly think I was gonna give up that easy. Milan had turned her head back to her friends and continued their conversation. I walked up to her and threw her over my shoulder and picked up her duffle bag. The girls she was with were smiling and laughing at us and Milan was screaming at me to put her down but I just laughed. I put her in the passenger seat in my car and gave her duffle bag. I walked to the other side and got in quickly. I got in the car and Milan was smiling at me and said "What are you doing? You are so extra, can you take me home?"
I said "Nah, you coming to my house."
"No, I'm not."
"Yes you are."
"I am not, you barely know me and you want me to come to your house. I am not these lil hoes in the streets that be fucking and sucking anybody. Plus, you have a girlfriend."
I laughed and said "You are coming to my house and plus I don't think you like that anyways and like I said do you see a ring on this finger?"
Milan laughed and said "What do you want to do at your house anyways?"
I said "Chill and get to know you better."
Milan smirked and said "Okay."
I put the car in drive and drove with one hand on the wheel while the other is on her thigh. She was on her phone the first half of the drive typing away then she started to focus on me and I was making jokes and stuff to make her feel the kid. After about 45 minutes we reached my house and she looked amazed and scared. Milan said "Yeah, I wanna go home."
I said "Why?"
Milan "This is so not my scenery, I'm kinda a hood chick like I don't fit in here."
I laughed "Girl, come on. Don't let the outside fool you."
Milan laughed but stayed still, I got out the car and picked her bridal style and got her duffle bag and went to my door, she laughed the entire way. I put her down to unlock the door and she moved her hair out her face to behind her ear. I walked in and my dad was coming to the door and said "Hey son, who this?"
I said "What's up pops. This is Milan, my friend from school."
Milan said "You can just call me Lani, Mr.Combs. Nobody really calls me Milan. It's nice meeting you."
Milan was so humble and she looked so fucking beautiful.
My dad said "Hi, it's nice to meet you too. Your friends with my son?"
Milan said "Barely, I'm not even supposed to be here. I was kidnapped." she joked.
We all laughed and I slightly pushed Milan and she pushed me back.
I said "I needed her help with something and she going be over here for a while."
My dad said "Cool, I just have one question for you Ms.Lani."
Milan said "Shoot."
My dad said "Who is your favorite basketball team."
Milan said "I'm not that into sports but if I have to choose, it will be the lakers."
My pops hugged her and said "Right choice, you can call me pops. Help yourself to anything in the house, you are always welcomed here."
Milan said "Thank you."
My dad said "No problem. Enjoy yourself. I'm about to head out with your mother."
We said our goodbyes to my dad and then my twin sisters came down and started to fan girl over Milan.
Milan waved to them and they lost their shit.
Lani's P.O.V
Christian's twin sisters came up to me so excited. I said "Hi, I'm Milan but y'all can call me Lani."
One of them said "I'm Jessie and this is D'Lila. We already know who you are. We have watched everything single dance video you have on your instagram. You are amazing."
I said "Thank you, I'm okay."
D'Liha said "Your amazing. Christian thinks so too. He stalks your instagram everyday."
I laughed and looked at Christian.
Christian said "Okay, now that y'all have made a fool of me. Can I have her back?"
Jessie and D'Lila whined no and and Jessie said to me "Can you teach us one of your dances for cheerleading? We are going to the same school as you we are just freshmen."
I said "Why didn't you guys try out?"
D'Lila said "We were afraid we weren't good enough."
I said "Okay, well now y'all are on the team. Both of you. I can show y'all a routine I'm working on for my showcase right now."
Jessie and D'Lila smiled and started jumping up and down screaming happily. Christian pouted and pulled me to the side and said "We were supposed to hang out."
I said "Your being childish and stingy. Their kids how about this...you get me food and snacks and I will watch two movies with you but all my choice. Deal?"
Christian smiled big and said "Deal. What you want to eat?"
I said "Taco Bell."
"What you want from there?"
"Nacho fries box, on the burrito no beans and a quesadilla with a mountain dew baha blast please large."
"You fat eshii moe."
"Suck my dick. Here."
I started to pull out my money but Christian stopped me.
Christian said "Girl, do you really think I'm gonna take that money from you ? When I get back you are all mines, I don't wanna hear no of that."
I started to "I can pay fo-"
Christian said "Bye." and pecked my lips real fast and walked out the door. I was shocked that he kissed me and I had butterflies in my stomach. This was going to be a problem but I'm just going to stay calm. I went into the room and started showing the twins the dance I wanted to do for my showcase to Go by McClain Sisters.
45 minutes later...
The girls had learned the dance but we kept practicing until Christian got here. I heard somebody at the door then Christian yelled my name. I said "Calm yourself down. I'm coming."
I heard him laugh and then he said "You ready?"
I said "Yeah."
We started to walk downstairs but then the twins ran up to me and Jessie said "Can you sleepover?"
I said "Not tonight."
They started to pout then I said "How about this weekend?"
They nodded their heads excitedly. I said "You ask your parents and then one of y'all can text me or text the group chat."
Christian said "How y'all get her number before me?"
The twins just laughed and so did I and then he said "Ha ha, I'm getting that number today."
D'Lila said to Christian "You better not mess this up because if I lose her because of your stupid ways...we are fighting."
Christian nodded his head and I said "We will always have a bond. Y'all are my little sisters now."
I hugged them and they hugged me back and we heard noises coming from downstairs and I saw Justin. Justin goes to my school and he always flirted with me but it was all fun and games but I was wondering why he was here.
I said "Justin?"
Justin said "Lani?"
We looked at each other and walked closer and we hugged each other.
Christian said "Y'all know each other?"
"Yeah, he goes to our school."
Christian said "I know but how do you know him, he's a senior."
Justin said "This my boo."
I laughed and hit his shoulder and said "Not true, since my freshman year he been on my line but I don't take him serious because he be out here hoeing." All of them laughed and Justin said "Well, I just be wanting a chance. What you doing here?"
I pointed to Christian and Justin said "Wait, my brother?"
I said "Brotherrrr?" (Drake voice!)
They laughed and Justin said "Yeah, my brother. Damn, not you got a chance before me bro. Her lil mean ass don't give nobody the time of day."
Christian said "Yeah, that's all me."
I rolled my eyes and Justin said "Interesting, what about Breah?"
I starred hard into his face and he said "There is nothing to talk about. Come on Lani."
I rolled my eyes and waved bye to Justin and followed Christian to the movie theater in his house.
Christian handed me my food and I picked a romantic movie of course, The Fault In Our Stars.
We were 45 minutes into the movie and we were both done with our food and was sitting next to each other and we were just quiet watching the movie. I had sat back and Christian looked at me lifted up the arm rest and pulled me closer to him. I started to smile but didn't say anything, I just cuddled up next to him about a couple minutes later. He started kissing on my neck. It felt so fucking but it wasn't about to go down like that. I pushed him off and said "You not even watching the movie."
Christian laughed and said "I don't give a fuck about the movie. I got something else in mind."
I laughed and said "I'm not having sex with you so... if that's what you thinking, you got the wrong bitch."
Christian laughed and said "Girl, nobody tryna fuck you but I am tryna rub you down."
I laughed and he said "Gimme a kiss."
I shook my head no and he grabbed my neck and pulled my closer to his lips and he kissed me, I kissed him back and he added tongue. We were tonguing each other down and I was enjoying it, he had me hot and bothered. My hands were around his neck and his were on my waist. I was feeling it, I climbed up onto his lap and he put the chair back without us breaking the kiss. His hands were now gripping the fuck out my ass and my hands were on the side of his face and we were kissing each other aggressively and passionately. He flipped us over and I was laying on my back and he started kissing my neck and sucking on it. I'm pretty sure that he was trying to leave a mark but I didn't care. My hands were up his shirt rubbing on his body and he started to untie the string on my sweatpants. I knew that he wasn't going to fuck me but I didn't know he was going to finger me. He connected his lips back to mine and I started biting his bottom lip softly and he started to groan. I started moaning into our kiss and his hands were tracing my PINK brand underwear. He was teasing me and I didn't know how much longer I could hold out. We having been making out for at least 30 minutes because the movie was off and I started moving my hip and his hands was about to touch my spot but as soon as it was about to hit. A girl yelled "Christian, baby I'm here."
We both jumped up and the steps became closer to the theater and we was looking at the steps while making space between us and then Breah appeared in front of us.