TWENTY TWO

Friday
Christian's P.O.V
I haven't seen or talked to Lani since the other day, she was supposed to come over today and I was looking forward to seeing her. It was now 11:57 am, I knew she was gonna be here soon. I got outta of my bed and brush my teeth, washed my face, brushed my waves and got in the shower.
25 minutes later...
I put on a yellow hoodie, black jacket with some colors on it, black ripped jeans and some white air force 1's.

I walked downstairs and sat on the couch on my phone waiting for Lani. A couple minutes later, Milan walked in and made her way into the living room. I stayed looking at my phone and Milan threw her purse down on the couch and went to get some water. She was trying this distance thing with me but it wasn't gonna work, we craved each other too much. While she was in the fridge, I took her purse and hid it so she would know I took it and she had to ask me for it. I hid the purse and then looked at Lani in the fridge she was bent over and her ass was looking right in them jeans. She stood up and I looked back on my phone. I heard her walking towards me but I still didn't pay her no mind. She went to where she left her purse at then noticed it was missing and sighed and I laughed a little. Lani said "King, may I please have my purse back ?"
I said "King?!"
Lani said "That's your name right?"
I said "Yeah, but you always call me Christian."
"Yeah, well things change."
"Oh, so you must be mad at me."
"Actually it doesn't matter. Can I have my purse back?"
"Nope."
"I asked nicely and it's mine. Gimme my shit before we fight."
I laughed because she really think that she is scaring somebody but she honestly just looked so cute. I said "If you want your purse back, you gotta give me a hug." while holding my arms out so she would come to me.
Lani sighed and then she quickly side hugged me.
I said "A real hug."
Lani rolled her eyes and stomped towards me and then she put her arms around my torso and I put my hands on her lower back. We were there for a good minute and then Lani repositioned herself and put her arms around my neck and I put my hands on her ass and she just laid her head down on my chest.
Lani said "Is it wrong that this feels right?"
I smiled and said "No."
Lani said "I feel so safe and secure but I know this is wrong."
I said "That's good. But, why is this wrong?"
Lani sighed and lifted her head off of my chest and looked me in eyes and said "You know why, Breah? We shouldn't do this it's wrong."
Lani turned her head to the side shaking it but still holding onto me. I took my hand and put it under her chin and made her look at me and said "I don't feel wrong, it feels right between us."
She looked at me with her beautiful brown eyes and then as soon as I was about to lean in somebody was coming through the door. Milan turned away from me but I placed my hand on her lower back and then Airi came in with two duffle bags and some grocery bags full of snacks, games and movies. Airi said "Bitch you left-Oh my bad, was I interrupting something?"
Milan shook her head no and I just smiled and pulled Lani a little closer to me. Airi said "My bad but better me than Breah. Oh by the way Christian, Breah is here." I nodded my head and rolled my eyes and then Milan pushed my hand off of her and "Can I have my purse back now?!" with an attitude. I grabbed it from under the couch and handed it to her. I tried to say something to her but Breah walked in. Breah said "Surprise! Your twin sisters told me to surprise you with a romantic weekend together."
I thought in my head "No,no, no!" I needed to spend time with Lani and this is not going to help. I said "Oh, you don't have to do that."
Breah said "No, I miss you and I wanna spend time with you." sincerely.
Breah hugged me and I hugged her back and I looked at Milan and she looked at little hurt. She saw me starring at her and rolled her eyes and said "Let's give them their moment and go upstairs." Airi nodded and they walked away. I wanted to talk to Lani but I couldn't, Breah would throw a fucking fit. I went into my room and Breah waited for me downstairs and then I heard somebody come into my room. To my surprise it was Milan. She said "Look, I don't know what's going on between us but I want it to stop. I'm not about to sit here and keep playing games with you while you be switching from girl to girl. Right now, I think we should really keep our distance this time. You keep showing me time after time that I can't trust you."
I said "Look, I'm sorry! I didn't expect shit to go down like that, I was enjoying our moment and hoped that I would  be able to spend time with you this weekend."
Lani said "Well, that doesn't matter now. Just stay outta my way and I will stay outta yours okay. Enjoy your weekend."
I said "Lani, come on. Can we try to talk things out please?"
Lani said "There is nothing to talk about. Listen, I know you probably didn't mean for things to go down like that but it did. I can't have my feelings being played with, I can't get hurt again. I'm sorry but that's just the way things have to be."
Lani left after what she said and I felt terrible but all I knew that I didn't want to stop seeing her so, I needed to find a way to break up with Breah.
I finished packing my bags and I left with Breah because I thought I should give her time to think and cool off but I was most definitely coming back later.