TEN

*COUPLE DAYS LATER*
Lani's P.O.V
I was at work thinking about how Dave and I have gotten so much closer. I been spending so much time with him and I was finally his girlfriend. I was so excited, he wanted to go have lunch with the boys and I was okay with that. We spent most of our time together and I'm not a too clingy person and I wanted to catch up with my friends. I know they was going to give me the third degree about Dave and I. I walked up to the table and they all looked shocked to see me. Airi said "Well, look who it is Mrs.East."
I said "Girl bye. What y'all doing?"
Zavi said "Nothing, Airi just telling us how she miss Oct."
I said "Weren't you over his house last night?"
Airi said "Yeah but my baby work too far so we can't have lunch together. Y'all lucky, y'all boyfriends work with you. I'm alone because y'all wanna be all boo'd up."
I laughed.
Zavi said "I'm not as bad as Lani, I still make time for you and eat lunch with you everyday."
I said "Bitch, don't do me! We text throughout the day, all day."
Zavi, Airi, and Brandon laughed.
Airi said "Facts but I wanna have a bestie sleepover like we use too. No boyfriends!"
I said "Done!"
Zavi said "Umm, I guess."
I said "See, I said yes...no hesitation."
Zavi laughed while Dave was walking up with a bag in his hand.
Dave said "No boyfriends, I don't think that's a good idea."
I said "It's only for a weekend and you can text me."
Dave said "Nope! I don't like it. I brought you some food from BGR."
I said "Thank you but this isn't up for discussion."
Dave looked at me, I stared back with a attitude. My group of friends started ouuing and awwing.
Airi said "Is this y'all first argument?"
I ignored her and said "When you go out with your friends, I don't say nothing."
Dave said "That's for a couple hours. This is an entire weekend."
I said "So?"
Dave said "So? I said no, I will be there at night period. Y'all can have y'all time during the day but no."
I said "You know what, I am going to do what the fuck I wanna do. We are going to do it at Zavi's house anyways. So now what? And, I'm not even hungry." I put the bag of food on the table and started to walk away.
Dave grabbed my arm and said "I don't care about your little attitude. Eat your food yo, I said what I said." I yanked my arm back.
I said "I said I am going to do what I wanna do. I am not hungry and matter of fact we don't have to start this weekend, we can start right now. I'm going home ALONE!"
I walked away and went on about my day, Dave called for me and I ignored him. We had our work shifts together but I ignored him when he constantly tried to talk to me.
It was now the end of the day and my Uber was outside. I ordered it 10 minutes early so Dave couldn't stop me. I got home and decided to take a hot bath. I ran warm water and went to get the speaker and some bubbles. I hooked my phone to the bluetooth speaker and instantly my phone blowed up with notifications. Dave was blowing up my phone with text messages.
👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨: Wya?
👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨: Lani?!
👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨: I am not playing yo. Answer the phone.
👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨: You think everything a joke!
👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨: Mama? Answer the phone please.
👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨: Answer the fucking phone!
👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨: I know where you live.
👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨: I'm about to come to you.
Me: don't !
👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨: Now you wanna answer me...mama why you acting like this?
Me: because I'm mad at you.
👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨: Mama, I don't care you answer when I call you. Talk to me.
I decided not to respond because I do what the fuck I wanna do, five minutes later he texted me.
👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨: I'm about to call you. Answer!
I took all my clothes of a got in the bath, I was so tense. I started playing Bound to you by Christina Aguilera. My music was interrupted by someone calling me. I looked at my phone and it said...
"👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨 is trying to call you..."
I answered the phone and Dave said "Bro, you really treating me like some clown on the street."
I said "No, I'm not. I am just busy right now, I was trying to relax."
Dave said "What are you doing?"
"Trying to take a relaxing bath and you are not helping."
"Mama, I don't like when we fight. I miss you. I understand that you wanna hang out with your friends and I respect that. I just have gotten so used to being around you all the time, I don't wanna be without you."
I stopped to think and I thought what he said was very sweet. I loved the idea that he always wanted to be with me. It just made me mad that he thought I was just going to do what I was told.
I said "Okay, I'm not mad but we have to talk things out. I love that you always wanna be with me but I wanna spend time with my friends."
Dave sighed and said "Okay, I'm just going to miss you. Let's promise to never argue again."
I said "Promise. Wanna come over?"
Dave said yes and said he was going to be on his way shortly. I decided I was going to give him a lil something. He always gave me head and I never returned the favor. I just never imaged me sucking dick. I watched a couple videos to see how to do it right. I wanted him to have something to hold him over until the weekend. I got out the bath and got all sexy. I curled my hair to perfection. I got out some lingerie that I had got a while ago and waited for him. I made my bed and laid down and looked at my phone. A couple minutes later, Dave walked in and was stunned by the way I looked. I said "Go get changed, I have a surprise for you." He went to go get changed and put on what he normally slept in. He came back out, still looking shocked. I walked over to him and kissed him, he put his hands on my ass and started to add tongue. I led him to the bed and pushed him down and got on my knees. I pulled his shorts down along with his underwear. I held his dick in my hand and took him into my mouth slowly. He threw his hand back and I knew he was enjoying it. I slapped it against my tongue and took him deeper into my mouth. He put his hand on the back of my head and I picked up the speed. I was sucking and doing all my lil tricks for about 15 minutes. Dave said "I am about to cum!" He took his penis out my mouth and released onto my chest. He went to the bathroom and came back onto the room with a rag and cleaned me up. He picked me up and threw me on the bed and took my panties off. He immediately started getting to the business, he started slow and picked up the pace. It felt so good and I started to moan loudly. We were the only ones in the house and I felt free so I didn't care. Dave slurped up on my juices and I came for the sixth time in 25 minutes. When I was finished, he got up on the bed and kissed me then laid on my stomach and we started to drift off to sleep.
I thought it was kinda funny that we went from fighting to this. I guess we really just fuck with each other that hard, I guess.