NINE

* 3 WEEKS LATER*
Dave's P.O.V
Everything was going good between me and Lani. We was really kicking it with each other and I was extremely okay with it. I had one little issue though, my friends find that she kinda weird and different, they just keep their distance. I don't care but they have been asking about my whereabouts because I spend most of my time with Lani. I have been trying to avoid the questions with slight details and excuses. I really liked Lani and the bond we built. Today, I was going to meet her mom and we going to have dinner with her family. I was extremely nervous but I tried to keep my nerves calm. I thought us being in a relationship, would bring us closer and we can figure out what we going to do when we get back to school.
Lani had just woke up and she was laying on my chest. Lani said "We should probably get ready." I nodded my head and leaned down to kiss her.
I decided to keep things light and wore a blue New York hat and a white shirt with writing on it, light blue jeans and some white yeezy's. I decided to scroll on instagram while I wait for Lani to finish grabbing her purse essentials together.

 I decided to scroll on instagram while I wait for Lani to finish grabbing her purse essentials together

Liked by: thereallani_, daveeast, yeahimjamieee and 661,484 others
bigbands.ty: I just smoke the pain away.🤷‍♀️💨
daveeast: 💯🚫🧢
yeahimjamieee: baby !
Load more comments...

Liked by: thereallani_, octthegoat, yeahimjamieee and 772,218 othershoodricch

hoodricch.airi: Better than ever...💫
thereallani_: 🐝ff 💙
octthegoat: sexy mama 🤤
yeahimjamieee: 😍😍😍
Load more comments...

💫thereallani_: 🐝ff 💙octthegoat: sexy mama 🤤yeahimjamieee: 😍😍😍Load more comments