TWENTY NINE

Lani's P.O.V
Couple days later...
I can't believe all that's been going on for the past few days. Currently I'm not talking to Christian or Dave. My so called "friends" been keeping their distance from me after the big altercation a few days ago. Around school I'm known as the biggest hoe now. I quit cheerleading because the girls wasn't taking me serious no more because of what happened. I been keeping low, I can honestly say I never felt this amount of hurt.
The day after I stayed a Christian's I was walking through the hall by myself when I heard Dave talking to one of his friends, to my surprise they were talking about me. I stopped and listened a bit but what I heard could never be taken back. He was gloating on how he would get me to let him fuck then dip. I ran passed him with tears coming down my eyes. I guess he noticed me because he started to call out my name and trying to explain. I saw Christian and ran right to him. He asked me what was wrong and I explained to him which was a big mistake. He confronted Dave and they both exchanged some harsh words involving me. Christian outing are lil thing which is not the problem it's what he said. Dave disrespected me on so many different levels.
So yeah, my life is pretty shitty right now. But, I'm doing better than expected. Yesterday Kevin took me to meet some of his friends and with two of the girls I really kicked it off with. Their names are India and Chyna, they real cool and we clicked instantly. I told them all what's going on and they've been real supportive.
Today I had to go to Christian's house, his parents were leaving today. I didn't have the heart to tell them what's going on so I'm just gonna have to tolerate being around Christian.
I'm currently laying in bed procrastinating getting ready to head over there. I was snapped outta my thoughts from the ding on my phone indicating that I had a text.
I rolled my eyes once I saw who it was from and opened it.
devil 👿: you still coming over today ?
devil 👿: ik you mad at me ma but i apologized over a thousand times. i just want us to talk and work things out. just talk to me please !
I threw my phone on the bed and got up to get in the shower. Once I got out, I oiled up my skin and decided on no make up today. I left my hair as it was and just got dressed. I just wore some grey sweats keeping it causal and cute.
I decided to take a few pics and post on Instagram because I've been gone for a lil minute.

Liked by: kingcombs, daveeast, and therealkevo and 9,000,774 othersthereallani_: 😙daveeast: 😍😍kingcombs: ❤️hoodricch

thereallani_: 😙
daveeast: 😍😍
kingcombs: ❤️
hoodricch.airi: bestt 💙
thereallani_: 😂😂😂^^
Load more comments...
I grabbed my duffle bag and put some of things that I needed with me. I had clothes and shit there so only need a couple of things. I walked into Tyrese room and said my goodbyes to Tyrese and Jamie. I had Kevin take me because he insisted that he needed to see me before I left, he is so dramatic. Him and I friendship is in a really good place and he is really supportive and he has been there for me. He dropped me off and we said our goodbyes. I had a key to the house, so I just walked in. Nobody was down stairs which is good, I can say my hi's individually. I said my heys to the twins first, then Quincy and lastly Justin. Justin and Quincy both gave me that talk because they knew what was going on, it kinda helped but only a lil. They said they knew the truth and that they don't think any differently about me and I'm still his bae, well Justin had to put that out there.
I shook my head, laughing a lil but until I was snapped outta my thoughts by Christian.
"Lani?" He asked.
I looked at him with a blank expression and just kept walking. When I tried to walk past he grabbed my wrist to stop me. I kept trying to pull but he had a tight grip.
"Look, Lani I'm so sorry. You have to forgive me. Can you please forgive me?" Christian said.
I looked at him blankly then snatched my wrist away and stormed off. He kept calling after me but I started to tune him out. Does he really think some cheesy ass apology is gonna make me forgive him, yeah no. I walked downstairs and Ms.Kim and Mr. Sean was leaving. All of the kids walked them out and said their goodbyes.
As soon as all of us came in we all walked into the living room and kitchen. I flopped right on the couch while Justin put my feet on him. The twins and Christian were in the kitchen doing something while Quincy looked for something.
I said "What y'all wanna do today? I'm down with anything."
Christian said "Anything you want to do."
Justin said "Family movie night?"
The twins started to get excited and I said "That seems fun, just the five of us"
Christian asked "You don't hear me talking to you?"
Quincy said "It's six of us."
I said "Awe, Chance coming over. I miss her."
"No, we can call her though but it's already six."
I recounted again purposely not counting Christian then Quincy caught on. Christian looked kinda upset while the twins snickered at him.
"I wanna watch White Chicks!" I said excitedly.
Christian said "So, you really just gonna ignore me for the next month?"
"I'm about to order some pizza and wings. Somebody go pick up Chance and get some snacks." I said walking out the room.
Quincy said "Damn bro, y'all fucked up big time."
Christian said "I know." lowly.