TWENTY

Lani's P.O.V
Breah appeared at the entrance of the theater and Christian and I were just stuck. I was confused on why she was here because Christian been acting single all day. Breah hugged Christian and he hugged her back and she said "Hey bae. I was texting you. Who is this ?" Christian looked back in forth between Breah and I and just couldn't find the words to speak. This nigga dumb liked he really played me but none of that shit was about to go down like this, he got a lil play but whatever this was is over.
I said "I was just leaving."
Christian looked apologetic and then Breah said "No, you don't have to leave. Y'all can finish what y'all was doing." while hugging his torso. Christian said "This is Milan, she goes to my school. I brought her here to give more information about the school."
Breah said "Oh okay, that's cool. Gimme a kiss, I missed you."
They started tongue kissing and I chuckled lightly because this bitch had my saliva all in her mouth and I said "Yeah, I'm going to head out."
Breah said "Really? Okay, Christian will take you home."
Christian nodded and I said "No, Christian has done enough." I rolled my eyes at him and ordered a uber. I couldn't believe that niggas be out here doing bitches cruddy like that. It's crazy but good thing I don't have to deal with him no more. Dave been texting me for the past hour and I didn't even notice.
Dave❤️🖇👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨: Wya?
Dave❤️🖇👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨: You still wanna hang out?
Dave❤️🖇👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨: Mamas?
Me: yeah, sorry practice ran late. come to the house and we can chill.
I felt kinda bad for lying to him but Christian was now a non-existent. It would just make him upset and the situation was already terrible. I was snapped outta my thoughts by me getting text messages.
(202)-***-****: Lani?
Me: who this?
(202)-***-****: Christian.
Me: How you get my number?
dumbass🙄😒🖕: Jessie.
dumbass🙄😒🖕: Look, I'm sorry for how that went down. Maybe, we can hang out again.😏
Me: i'm good luv, enjoy. it was fun while it lasted but you fucked up. bye.😘
dumbass🙄😒🖕: Lani, come on don't be like that.
dumbass🙄😒🖕: I want you, I can get rid of her for YOU.
I laughed at his last text, he really ain't shit like I'm done. It was some fun but now it gotta be over because of his stupid ass. I got in my uber and Makes No Sense by NBA Youngboy was playing in the uber. I pulled out my phone and started recording a singing video and then I noticed I had three hickeys on my neck. I glad I caught them before I got home and then I got my foundation and covered them up. Dave would lost his mind if he saw those.
1 hour later...
I unlocked the door to my house and walked upstairs to my room. I walked into my room and Dave was sitting on my bed looking at his phone. I climbed into his lap and he put his hands around my waist, sliding them down to my ass and rubbing it. I said "I missed you."
Dave said "I missed you too mamas."
I hugged him and put my head in the crook of his neck and just enjoyed our time together. Dave asked "Do you wanna hang out with Jamie and Tyrese tonight?"
I nodded my head yes because I've been so busy with my life, we don't hang out as much as we use to. I said "Can we chill in here for a little bit tho?" He nodded yes and laid us both down and I rolled off of him but I threw my legs across his and started scrolling on instagram.

 I said "Can we chill in here for a little bit tho?" He nodded yes and laid us both down and I rolled off of him but I threw my legs across his and started scrolling on instagram