TWENTY ONE

Lani's P.O.V
I ran out the door completely ignoring Christian. I'm not about to play his little side chick, that's just not me. I walked downstairs and said to the twins "Airi waiting in the car, go ahead. I'm going to be out in a second." I walked up their mom and said "Thank you, it's so beautiful. I love it." She said "I'm glad you like it. This is now your home too, you're family." I hugged her and she hugged me back. I turned around to thank their dad. I said "Thanks pops." while side hugging him. He said "No problem, just know we got you." I nodded and then I saw Christian coming my direction. I said "I gotta go! See y'all later." I ran out the door and I thought I got away until I felt me being pulled by my jeans. I was turned around to face Christian. Christian said "Why you keep running away from this?"
I said "It's because your spoken for. Listen, I gotta go. Let's just keep our distance from each other Ja okay."
I walked away to the car while he yelled my name multiple times but I just ignored him and got in the car and Airi pulled off.
I thought that he wouldn't be up this early in the morning but I was wrong. He looked so fucking good in his black shorts where his print was outlined but all I'm going to say is far from small. His abs were fucking A1, like it took everything in me not to jump his bones and he wasn't making things easier. I need to keep my distance from him. It was gonna be harder than I thought but it's a achievable.
I said "Jessie, you could've told me he was up."
Jessie said "I told D'Lila too."
D'Lila said "No the fuck she didn't but why don't you nwant to be around him?"
I said "No reason."
Airi laughed and said "They kissed but your brother has a girlfriend and my bestie ain't nobody side chick."
The twins said in unison "Y'all kissed?!"
I said "Yes and we almost kissed again. But, you can't say anything. He keep tryna talk to me but I can't do that to another woman, it's just wrong."
Jessie said "Yes, you can."
D'Lila said "Yes, you would be are real sister and plus we just don't like Breah."
Airi and I said in unison "Why?"
D'Lila said "She just crazy and really insecure. Like, she has a major attitude problem and never tried to have a relationship with us. All she cared about is if my parents liked her and my brothers."
I said "For real?"
Jessie said "Yes, like when you first met us. You were so sweet and respectful to us. She never speaks to us and when we need King for something she always rolls her eyes and say little slick shit under her breath but we can't say anything."
I said "Have y'all tried talking to King?"
Jessie said "Yes but he thinks we just have a personal vendetta with her."
I said "Well, she say something slick to y'all again tell her you will get your big sister on her and then call me. That bitch got me all the way fucked up if she gonna try to pull that shit."
Airi said "Y'all then struck a nerve. She don't play when it comes to people she love."
I said "I surely don't!"
The twins said in unison "We know!"
We all laughed and then Jessie said "Airi, you should come to our sleepover."
Airi said "Really?"
Jessie said "Yes, it would be fun. You can sleep in Lala room?"
Airi said "Lala room?"
I said "They call me Lala and yeah my room. Ms.Kim made me a room so we can sleep in there if you wanna come over."
Airi said "Hell yes! This is going to be fun."
I said "Yes, but twins I need you to do something for me."
D'Lila said "What is it?"
I said "Make sure Christian is not there this weekend please?"
Jessie said "Sure, anything you want."
I said "Thank you." and turned the radio on and Link Up by Tinashe was on. And
We all got lit and I pulled out my phone and started recording all of us. I posted the video on my instasnap and captioned it "my ❤️'s"
We arrived at the mall and we all got out. We walked into pentagon mall and went straight to the pink store. I picked out like twenty matching pairs of underwear sets, I got the two matching mist and lotion sets. We got some food and then I saw Dave and Oct and and two other boys. We was sitting at the table and they walked up to us and I got up and Dave hugged me. Jessie had snapped a picture and posted it on her story and captioned it "#goals😍" We had a pretty big booth so Dave, Jessie and I were sitting on one side of the booth and Airi, Oct and D'Lila are on the other side of the booth and the boys were standing up on the outside of the booth talking to the twins and Dave asked me "Who are they?"
I said "When I tell you, promise not to get mad."
Dave nodded and I said "So, remember when I said I had a late practice. That was a lie, Christian wanted more information about the school so I went to his house and I met his little sisters and we just got close."
Dave said "Why did you lie? Did something happen between you two?"
I said "We kissed but it's over now."
Dave said "Are you sure?"
"Yes. I'm sorry for lying I just didn't want any problems."
"Okay, I understand but I get it you single. But, I rather you just be honest with me even if the truth hurts."
"Okay, I gotchu big daddy."
I kissed his cheek and we finished our food and continued shopping together for the rest of our time together.
It was getting late and I needed to get the twins home. We said our goodbyes to the boys and I drove Airi home first and then I took the twins home. I walked them to door and then they unlocked the door and they walked in. I started to turn around but I saw Ms.Kim running up to the door and she said "Family meeting! Come on Lani." I said "I'm included?"
Ms.Kim said "Yes, you are now apart of this family. We have to talk to you about something."
I said "Okay." I followed her into the house and I was walking towards the living room and saw Christian coming downstairs. I rolled my eyes at him and kept walking. He grabbed my arm and pulled me to the side and said "So, we are back to square one I see?"
I said "No, like I said we just need to keep our distance."
"Do you really think that's gonna happen?"
"Yes, you have a girlfriend. I don't have time to deal with you."
"That's really what you want?" he said while smirking grabbing my hand.
My heart started to beat quickly and I snatched my hand away and said "Yes!" I walked away quickly before Christian could respond and sat on the couch in the living room. Christian walked into the room, sat next to me and placed his hand on my lower back. I shifted away as much as I could but he kept it right there. I said "What's up?"
Ms.Kim said "Okay, so we are going on a trip in two weeks and it last a month and Lani, we want you to stay here and watch everybody and keep them in check. I talked to your school and they are going to give all of you a month off but you have to do work online every week. You will have access to anything you need. Money will be transferred into your account for weekly allowance. You will be giving a key to the house and a key to any car you want to drive in the driveway."
I was stuck for a second and I said "Okay, that's really nice and all. I'm watching everyone? Isn't Justin and Quincy older than me?"
Diddy said "Yes but if we leave them in charge we might not have a home to come back too."
I said "True. I will do it but the money and the car, I can't except. It's really nice but I just don't feel comfortable. It reflects bad on my character."
They all laughed and then Ms.Kim said "Oh, that's not up for discussion. You are now apart of this family. Get the same treatment as everybody else. Goodnight my babies."
Before I could respond Ms.Kim and Diddy left out the room and then Justin said "I get to see this beautiful face for and entire month. I gotta be dreaming."
I laughed and said "Shut up."
Quincy said "Ugh, I gotta be here with that, Ew!" jokingly.
I said "Wow, you're really on my dick hard."
Everybody laughed and Jessie said "Okay, this is gonna be fun. But, we about to go to sleep. See you on Friday Lala."
I nodded and they hugged me goodbye and then they left along with Justin and Quincy. Christian hand was still on my lower back and we were just sitting in silence. I got and said "Well, I'm about to go."
Christian pulled me back down but into his lap and said "I got you all to myself for a month. There is so many things we could do." while rubbing his hand on the button on the front of my jeans.
I said "Nope, just here to babysit." while standing up.
Christian said "Mhmm, whatever you say." while smirking and walking away.
I left out the house and went to the car just thinking about what I just got myself into. I was supposed to be keeping my distance. Why is every time I need to keep my distance, I do the complete opposite ? This was going to be real interesting...hopefully it all goes well.