FIVE

*FRIDAY*
Lani's P.O.V
Dave and I have been hanging out, texting, sleepovers and falling asleep on the phone for about a week now. I was really started to like him and he liked me too. I just wanted to take things slow with him to see if things would work out. My bestie Airi came back today and she had a glow in her that I haven't seen. She went home to pack an overnight bag and came over here because we was going to the party tonight. It was 7:30am and we was ready for work, scrolling on our phones. I kept looking at Airi smiling out her phone. When it comes to her, I know everything. I said "Was Oct in North California as well and y'all fucked?"
Airi said "How did you know?" confirming what I said was true.
I said "You are glowing best!"
Airi said "Bitch, I know. It felt so good to become a woman. It hurt at first but then I got into it he was so gentle. Wait, how you know it was Oct?"
I said "Have you seen your comments lately, haven't been very subtle. What was he doing there anyway?"
Airi said "He had family there that he wanted to visit and he told me that so he came with us and we got closer and we just happened. But, onto you...what's going on with you and Dave?"
I smiled and said "Nothing, just friends."
Airi said "Mhmm."
I laughed and Tyrese came in the room to get us. He took me to work and picked me up if Dave couldn't. We stopped at Starbucks and got our daily coffee. I had Dave first gift with me and it was a cupcake and a chain that costed a pretty penny to be iced out. We got out the car and said our goodbyes to Tyrese and I walked into the building to see Dave waiting for me. I gave him my gift and he started opening it and said "For me, you shouldn't have."
I said "Just look at your first gift."
He said "First?"
I said "Open It!"
"Oh my god! This shit fye, wearing the shit tonight."
I said "You really like it."
"Fuck yes, and I know you dropped some money on this."
"I am just glad you like it. I was scared."
"Mamas, I love it. I got a cupcake too, I rather eat something else though." He said the last sentences in a whisper but I heard him and I love his lil nickname for me.
Dave hugged my very tightly and then we went off to work.
Today was a very chill day and lunch was coming up and I was kinda excited because I had decided to spice things up a bit. I got him a edible arrangement with a card, the card had a sweet note and a sexy picture of me. The arrangement was filled with weed. I thought it was a real sweet gesture.
Lunch time came and I saw the guy walking to the door. I grabbed it and went upstairs to give it to Dave, he had a girl sitting on his lap and dancing in his face which pissed me off but couldn't say anything because we are not together. I walked out the room and was just gonna give him my gift later. I didn't want to look stupid, spoiling this nigga with gifts and he got girls dancing on him. I was walking downstairs until I heard Dave say "Is that for me?"
I looked at him with fake smile and nodded. I didn't want to ruin his birthday but I'm a girl, I'm going to have my attitude.
I handed it to Dave and he took the note out, I tried to reach and grab it but it was too late.
Dave said "Mhmm. Everything looking right in this picture mamas." while licking his lips.
"You don't deserve that picture, have Malinda give you a picture like that."
He looked at me, smiled and said "Mama, I know you not mad about that."
"I'm not mad! You single, I'm single we can do what the fuck we want. Ima have a good time at the party tonight."
Dave scrunched his face up and said "Stop playing with me yo. None of that shit happening because you my date.
I laughed.
I said "Since when?"
Dave said "Since now."
"Tuhhh, gotta see if that's how I am feeling."
"Be ready by 10:45pm." Dave said walking away.
I caught up with him and said "Put that in the fridge and put do not touch, they have weed in them."
Dave laughed and nodded.
*COUPLE HOURS LATER*
It was now the end of the day and Airi and I were waiting on Tyrese. I told Dave that I wasn't riding with him today, he can just pick me up. Tyrese had pulled up and we headed home.
Airi and I were getting ready, we was almost done. I had an hour before Dave was picking me up in a hour but Airi was leaving in 15 minutes with Oct.
Before Airi left out we took some pictures outside real quick. I had put on something slight. I had did light make up and did my hair half up and half down hairstyle and wore leggings, crop top and my white adidas. I took Airi and Oct pictures and we decided to post them. They left and I decided to scroll on instagram and wait for Dave.