EIGHT

*SATURDAY AFTERNOON*
Lani's P.O.V
Dave and I were sitting on my bed and smoking, chilling doing us. I was just a little buzzed but I was cooling. Airi walked into my room and saw us. I had the J in my hands and she snatched it, Dave snatched it from her and said "I don't know where your lips been." I laughed and she said "I thought I heard y'all laughing in the hallway. We didn't do that. Give it to me." She took it back and Dave lit up another one. Dave and I shared blunts and Airi and Oct shared the other blunts. Dave and I had passed back and forth at least 10 blunts. This was the most high I have ever been. I never smoked more than 3 grams back to back to back. We was all chilling in my room, watching movies and the boys playing the game, chilling. I decided to do two pranks on Dave back to back. I got Airi in on it and she was gonna prank Oct as well. I recorded everything mostly just to have memories but I used some videos as content on YouTube. I'm basically a youtuber that didn't post as much. I set my camera up and started the video. Oct and Dave was playing the game on my other TV in the lounge area in my room. Airi and I decided to talking to boys prank and kissing each other prank, I know they really don't go together but you will see how it comes together.
I introduced ourselves and said what we was going to do. I walked to where we was doing the prank and set everything up. I was going to call one of my good friends Shane, have him flirt with me. He was with his friends so it was perfect. They were in on the prank and they was just going to wild out. We called them and died laughing because of what we was about to do but we got serious. We was talking to the boys and they still didn't notice, I called for Dave and he came in and asked "What's up?"
I said "Can you grab me a bottle of water from downstairs?"
He nodded and I looked back to the camera to tell my friend to say something.
Shane said "When y'all gonna pull up, you know I'm tryna break that back in."
I laughed and Dave walked out and I thought instantly he was mad but I wasn't gonna chase after him. Airi and I proceeded to be loud and flirt with the boys. Dave came in and threw the water bottle at me hard as fuck. Oct was behind him and I knew the prank got started. I said "What the fuck? You know what thank you, y'all can go. We on the phone anyways."
Dave said "Hang the fuck up yo."
I ignored him and continued with my conversation. I said "Anyways, honestly y'all can come over right now for real, we ain't getting no attention anyways and plus I need to get dicked down."
Airi commented and said "Big facts! We about to kick our "friends" out right now."
We started laughing because we knew they was about to go ape shit.
Dave snatched my phone and said "Yeah, Lani gonna have to go. She gotta boyfriend and I ain't on them type terms. You gonna come here and get fucked up. Don't call her phone again yo." He hung up the phone after his statement and put my phone in his back pocket.
Dave started screaming saying "Get the fuck up yo. We need to talk right now. Aye Airi why you doing this with her, you gotta a whole boyfriend and you know what the fuck she got going on."
Airi and I both started laughing. Airi got pulled up byOct because he was not having that shit. I said "Bro, you about to blow my whole high."
Dave looked at me confused as hell and said "How you go from calling me daddy to bro. I'm not playing with you Lani, sit the fuck down. You really about to make me lose my shit."
I rolled my eyes and sat on the bed. Airi and Oct arguing and she was just saying reckless stuff.
Airi said "I wanna be single and do me."
Oct said "I don't care, we have been in a relationship for a month. I don't give a fuck about nothing you talking about."
Airi laughed and Oct picked her up over his shoulder. I got up because we had to do the second prank before we should tell them we was joking. I got up and started to pull on Airi arm and he let her down but was pulling her away from me. He let go and Airi and I ran and jumped on my bed. Oct, I guessed snitched on me to Dave and he came to talk to me.
Dave said "You need to stay out their business. I told you to chill the fuck out."
I said "Okay, I understand that but I am going to be bored because you took my phone and you playing the game. She was mine first anyways."
Dave rolled his eyes and said "Y'all betta chill the fuck out. We know y'all gotta be playing so we gonna leave it alone. Just chill, after the game we gone show y'all some "attention" y'all so called needed."
Airi and I was chilling for a lil bit and then we decided to do the prank. We was gonna put our fingers over top of our lips and kiss our fingers. We started doing it and we started making noises so they would come to us. Oct came first and was like "Yoooo." and starting laughing, I guess to try to get Dave. We made it look more passionate. We was fake making out still fake kissing until I was pulled off of Airi. Dave picked me up off the floor and took me far away from her.
Dave said "Why you keep playing with me mama? If you wanna get all touchy-feely do it with me."
Dave started kissing on my neck and I started to get into but I had to tell them it's a prank because Oct and Airi was arguing like crazy. I walked to where the camera was and took it out the hiding space it was in and told them it was a prank.
I showed them the camera and they was looking stupid and then they was mad. Dave asked "So, that talking to boys stuff was a prank too?"
I said "Yessir."
Dave said "It betta be!" and walked away to sit on the bed and looked at his phone.
I walked to go show the camera that Oct and Airi so they can make up. I told them kiss for the camera and they did. Oct told her she had to play the game with him to make it up to him. I went back to Dave because he was still a lil mad. I got onto his lap and laid my head on top of his and was holding the camera to see us. I said "Gimme a kiss so I can end the video."
He shook his head no. I laughed and said "I got him good y'all but he gonna gimme my kiss."
I lifted his head up and pushed my lips onto his, he added tongue and I felt like it was time to end the video.
I broke our kiss and he laid his head on my chest, I threw my camera on the bean bag across the room and told Airi and Oct they had to roll out. They left with no hesitation because they knew we was about to be on some freaky stuff and we wanted privacy.
I asked for my phone back to check the time, it was 9:56pm. Dave and I made out for a couple more hours and then we went to sleep.