TWENTY THREE

Lani's P.O.V
I walked out of Christian room and thought what I just did was for the best. I was just hoping this was over. I don't wanna keep dealing with this. I walked into my room and Airi was sitting on my bed and I texted our group chat.
Me: come in here twins. we here.😘
jessie wessie 💕: Okay, we coming Lala.
d'lila 🌸: Lala, what you do to King? He just left out the house looking like a lost puppy.😂
Me: i didn't do anything.🤷‍♀️ ^^😂😂
bestie bae❤️😘🖇: They got into a argument and Lani was being a bitch about it.😂😂😂
jessie wessie 💕: 😂😂😂
d'lila 🌸: 😂😂😂
chance 🥀: Damn, all this go on when I'm not there.
Me: we need to have a sleepover when you come chance.😭😘😩
chance 🥀: Yessir!😂😂
chance 🥀: Bye babes😘 ttyl.
Me: bye boo💕
d'lila 🌸: Bye sissy pooh 😘
jessie wessie 💕: Love ya sista!❤️
bestie bae❤️😘🖇: Bye girlie 😊
I locked my phone and sent a death glare at Airi and she laughed at me. I said "Bitch, you didn't have to put me out there."
Airi said "It was the truth."
I rolled my eyes and then the twins walked and jumped on my bed and hugged me. We fell back on the bed and Airi jumped on us and we all laid on my bed thinking and talking about life.
10 minutes later...
We all changed into our matching onesies and went live. I went live on my phone and instantly hella people joined and we started playing twerking music like...
Say Ahh by Trey Songz
Freak Hoe by Speaker Knockerz
Booty by Blac Youngsta
My Type by Saweetie
Bottoms Up by Trey Songz ft. Nicki Minaj
And more...
We was all twerking on live and people was commenting like crazy.
"😍😍😍"
"💕"
"🍑🍑🍑"
"Sit tf down😂"
We dance around and stuff for like another 15 minutes and then we ended it. I was hot so I changed into something else. We played games and ate our snacks and watching the Divergent series. I guess I had dozed of during the second movie.
Couple hours later...
I had woke up in the middle of the night and it was dark. I felt around the bed for my phone and finally grabbed it. I looked at my phone and it was 2:10 am. I ran my hand over my hair and pulled it into a ponytail. I was hungry as fuck and all our snacks were gone. I got up and slipped on my nike rose gold slides and looked around my room and saw everybody fell asleep in my bed. Airi was under the covers beside me and the twins was stretched out at the bottom, I grabbed my throw blanket and put it over top of them and smiled at everyone. I left out my room and headed downstairs. I opened the fridge and grabbed a string cheese, a gatorade, and a bag of hot cheetos. I closed the pantry and I heard something creak. I ain't that dumb white girl, so I grabbed a knife and stayed in the kitchen. Then, I heard footsteps getting closer and I gripped the knife. The light was cut on and I jumped a little then Christian appeared with his hands up and said "Woah, woah, woah it's just me. Calm down killer."
I rolled my eyes and put the knife back in it's rightful place.
Christian said "What are you doing down here anyways?" while walking a little closer to me.
I said "I came down here to get snacks. I got it so the kitchen is all yours." while I walked past him. I stopped due to him grabbing my arm and turning me towards him.
I said "Ah ah. Don't touch me. We are supposed to be keeping our distance from each other."
Christian said "Mhmm." while placing both of his hands on my ass and started to kiss my neck knowing that's my weak spot.
I said "I don't think you do know." while trying to push him off but failed terribly.
Christian picked me up and my legs wrapped around his waist and my arms around his neck and he chuckled lightly and he sat me on the counter and he looked into my soul. I felt an instant puddle in my panties.
I said "Don't!"
Christian smirked and said "Don't what?"
"This. We can't."
"We can."
"No, you have a girlfriend and I really don't have time to play games with you."
Christian stepped even closer to me and his print was right on fat ma. I turned my head to the side and smiled a little.
Christian said "I only care about you right now. I ain't playing games, that's all you."
I snapped my head back at him and said "Nigga please. Can you let me go-"
I was interrupted with Christian kissing me and he tasted so fucking good but I pulled away and said "You are not going to give up are you?"
Christian smiled and said "Nope, so you might as well give me what I want."
I smiled and turned my head and said "Okay, Rules?"
Christian smiled and nodded eagerly.
I said "Okay, I want no drama because of you. This only happens once."
Christian said lowly "That's what you think."
I shook my head and said "This stays a secret."
Christian nodded, I smiled and leaned forward and kissed him. I knew it was wrong but I craved him too badly and the sexual tension is too high between us. We were kissing so passionately and it felt so fucking right. I felt his dick rising right on fat ma and it made her jump. He was standing in between my legs while I was sitting on the counter. I put my arms around his neck and scooted closer to him and starting grinding up on his body. He moaned lowly into our kissed and it turned me on. He started kissing all on my chest all wild and that shit had me going crazy. I moaned a little and then he slipped his hands in my biker shorts and panties and started pumping his finger in and out of my pussy quickly.
Christian said "You like this huh mama?"
I nodded eagerly and grabbed the top of his shorts because I needed something to grip, it felt so good.
He started fingering me quicker and kissing on my neck and I was close to cumming. He came close to my ear and said "Who pussy is this?"
I said during a moan "It's yours daddy. It's Christian's." meaning it.
Christian looked at me and kissed me while fingering me and that shit felt amazing. Then, Breah yelled downstairs for Christian.
Breah yelled "Christian, are you downstairs?"
He still kept fingering me and said "Yeah, what?"
Breah said "Come back to bed, I wanna cuddle."
I tried to move his hand but he just went faster and that shit felt like I was on fucking cloud 9.
Christian said "I can't, kinda busy right now." while smirking at me continuing to finger me faster and faster. I covered my mouth so Breah wouldn't hear me.
Breah said "Okay, do you need my help? I can come down."
I shook my head no with my mouth covered and my arm thrown around his neck giving me something to grip on. Christian chuckled and said "Nah, I got it. Go back to sleep."
Breah said "Okay baby."
Christian kisses me again passionately and I came on his fingers. He took he fingers out of me and sucked his fingers and said "Everything tasting right down there ma."
I chuckled lightly and laid my head down on his chest and he just hugged me tight but I knew that we couldn't stay here long. I raised my head up and then pushed him off of me. I said "Why would you do that and she here?"
Christian said "I didn't even know this was going to happen. Honestly, I forgot she was even here."
I rolled my eyes and got up of the counter and started looking around the kitchen for a sponge.
Christian said "What you looking for ma?"
I said "A sponge because I need to clean the counter where we just did what we did."
Christian laughed and then went to another cabinet and handed me a fresh sponge. I went to grab it and he held it above his head to where I couldn't reach it.
I jumped up trying to grab it but couldn't reach it and pouted. I stood right in front of him and he placed his hand on my lower back and leaned in to kiss me.
We started kissing and he dropped his hand down and I hurry up and grabbed it while still kissing him and then he broke our kiss.
I started to wipe the counter down and he came up behind me pressing me against the counter but I just kept cleaning. He started to kiss on my neck but I just continued doing what I was doing with the stupidest smile on my face.
I finished what I was doing and Christian and I were just standing in the kitchen smiling at each other. I said "See something you like?"
Christian said "Actually yeah I do."
I said "It's not polite to stare."
"I can stare at what's mine."
"Possessive I see..."
"Yep."
He picked me up and carried me up the stairs and as soon as we reached the top he put me down. I'm not going to lie and say I wanted our time to end because I didn't.
I wrapped my arms around his neck and he pulled me closer. I said "I guess this is goodbye."
Christian said "Far from it."
I said "It was fun but we can't do it again. It's wrong."
"If it was so wrong then why does it feel right?"
I looked down and said "You better get back before she come back out here."
Christian frowned slightly and then said "Okay. Gimme a kiss though."
I laughed a little then gave him a kiss and I walked towards my room and before I opened the door, I looked back and he was still where I left him looking at me, smirking. I winked at him then went into my room.
Everybody was still sleep and I just decided to sleep on my pull out couch so I didn't wake anybody up. I grabbed a blanket and laid down on the couch and started scrolling on instagram.