ELEVEN

*BESTIE SLEEPOVER*
Lani's P.O.V
We decided to do the sleepover at my house because we had way more freedom to do what we wanna do. We got hella weed and a couple of bottles of Hennessy. I ordered three extra large pizza for all of us and grabbed snacks and cups from downstairs. Zavi and Airi weren't here yet and I decided to text Dave.
Me: wyd?
👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨: Missing you, playing the game.
Me: i miss you too.😘 it's only for two days.
👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨: don't remind me. wyd?
Me: waiting on Zavi and Airi. i'm about to cancel if they take to long. i have better things i can do.😏
👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨: If they not there in 10 minutes, I'm coming over.
Me: they got 5 minutes.
👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨: 😂😘
Me: 😘
I waited a couple more minutes and then they knocked on the door. I went downstairs and let them in, we walked back upstairs. While they were changing I texted Dave.
Me: they here.😒😂
👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨: Ugh...rd mama text me before you go to bed.
Me: okay bye babes😘
👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨: Rd mamas 😘💕
They came back into the room and we all took a shot. I don't know who we thought we was but we always had a white people moments, trying to be goofy. We took like two more shots, smoked a J and started listening to all our favorite songs and started dancing and singing along to the songs around the room. We were definitely high and I didn't care. I needed to get my mind of Dave, I loved being around this man and I missed him so much. We took like three more shots and smoked three more J's. We was definitely gone, we chilled out for a second because we got tired. I put on a movie, I picked To All The Boys I Love Before.
We all have watched this movie a thousand times but this time we were just extra as fuck. It started with us chilling eating our snacks but then it took a turn. We wanted to fight the the tv one second and then we ended up in tears. We was all missing our boyfriends but I had to hold it together and just texted him.
Me: i want you in my gets!😏
👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨: Huh?
Me: i want you in my gets.
👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨: Guts?
Me: yea...that.😂
👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨: Are you drunk? You acting crazy right now.
Me: maybe just a lil bit.
👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨: I am glad you having fun mama. Go chill out for a little bit. Text me in 15 minutes.
Me: okay daddy.😏
👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨: Bye mama.😘
Me: bye babe.😘
I had a big smile on my face, I loved talking to him. I wanted to get more lit and take more shots, I looked at Zavi who was smoking a J. I saw Airi and she had the phone to her ear, I snatched and hung up the phone and ran around the room.
I screamed "She is breaking the rules! No boyfriends!"
Airi said "Please, I miss him. I want him now, right now."
I kept running and keeping the phone from her. Zavi jumped in front of her to stop her from coming to me.
Zavi said "Come on, bestie sleepover. We are having fun, let's stick to our only rule!"
Airi sighed and said "Okay but I need more liquor."
We all laughed and took more shots, this was going better than we expected. We had finished two bottles of Hennessy. We was out of our mind and we was just sitting around wasted. Airi went to get more but I was getting bored and missing Dave. Airi was gone for a hour and I was wondering what was taking so long. Then, I realized Airi is underage she can't get any liquor. I sat up to talk to Zavi.
I said "Zavi, Airi can't get liquor she is underage."
Zavi nodded and said "You're right. Let's go find her"
Zavi and I got up to go look for Airi. We was so fucking drunk we had to hold onto each other to make it downstairs. We fell down the stairs and started laughing. I started to look around and saw Airi was on the couch, making out with Oct. I screamed to the top of my lungs, I was pissed because I stuck to her rules. I missed my baby and wished he was here with me.
Airi said "Sorry but I wanted some dick."
I said "You lied to us and broke the rules."
Zavi whispered in my ear and said "She broke the rules so we can invite our boyfriends over."
I looked at Zavi and laughed, he was completely right and I was happy.
I said to Airi "Go ahead. Have fun we going to be upstairs."
Airi smiled and went back to what she was doing. Zavi and I had ran back up to my room and immediately got on our phones, I texted Dave.
Me: come over?
👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨: What happened to bestie sleepover?
Me: Airi broke the rules. come over now.
👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨: Are you sure mama?
Me: yes, right now! i want you! now, come on before i change my mind.
👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨: Okay be there in a little while.
I looked my phone and stared at the ceiling and Zavi jumped on the bed. We was staring at the ceiling and we just started talking about life. 15 minutes later, Dave and Brandon walked into the room. I jumped up on him and hugged Dave and started kissing on him.
I said "I missed you daddy."
Dave said "I missed you too mama. I see y'all are fucking lit."
I smiled and nodded excitedly, We sat down on the bed and smoked and chill. I was fucking gone but I felt so happy in this moment. 20 minutes later, Airi and Oct walked into the room. Zavi and I looked at each other and busted out laughing, Airi got fake mad. We decided to play bad girls club. We was having the best time and even the boys was playing along. I just wanted times like this to last forever!
I started to get dizzy and started stumbling while I was playing with them. Dave caught me before I fell to the ground and told me it was time to go to bed. He told everybody to get out the room and he started to undress me. He put one of his t-shirts on me and laid for a few minutes. Then, I had the certain urge to throw up. I ran towards the bathroom and starting emptying my stomach. I felt a hand on my back and instantly knew it was Dave, I moved away and said "Get out!"
Dave replied "No mama, I'm going to help you." while gripping my hair in his hands.
I said "I don't want you to see me like this. I look a mess and I'm throwing up."
Dave said "I don't care mama. I'm going to hold your hair back and care for you while you sick because I love you."
I looked at him shocked and then he realized what he said. I said "You love me?!"
Dave said "Of course I do!" he smiled shyly.
I said "I love you too."
We started smiling at each other and I started puking again. I was finally finished after 15 minutes and I brushed my teeth and went in my room to lay down. I stayed on the other side of the bed because I felt ugly being all sick around Dave.
Dave said "Mama, why you so far? You look cold, come lay up on me."
I said "Nah, I am good."
Dave said "Mama, I know your only distant because you feel weird being all sick and all. But, after I tell you I love you for the first time, you going to be cuddled up with me willing or not."
I smiled and said "Are you sure?"
Dave pulled me over to him and kissed my forehead. I got comfortable and just laid there feeling safe and secure. I loved this man and he loved me. I was so excited to hear the words come out his mouth but I just hoped it didn't come with pain and heart ache.