SIXTEEN

Dave's P.O.V
I was fucking fuming, she has another dude in here shirtless which means he slept over. I was thinking the worst did they have sex? Did she lose her virginity to him, HIM?! I looked at her to see if there was a difference about her, her thighs looked bigger and her ass. She had on a white tube top and some grey booty shorts and her hair was in a messy bun and she was glowing. I thought the worst and she wasn't making it better with silence. She was looking back and forth between me and the nigga she had in her house. I looked at her and said calmly "Explain!" Lani stayed quiet and it pissed me off more and I grabbed her neck and said "Now!" calmly. Lani was about to start talking and then I felt a hand on my arm and looked at the dude she had in her house. The nigga said "Bro, I need you to get up off of her."
I let go of Lani and before I said anything Lani grabbed my hand and said "Kevin, it's fine. Can you just leave and I will call you later. I'm sorry we can't go on our date but I gotta handle this."
I mugged them but stayed quiet.
Kevin said "Are you sure?"
Lani nodded and he grabbed his things and hugged her and kissed her cheek and he left. Lani went into her closet passing me not saying anything.
I yelled "Lani!"
She walked out and sat on the bed. I looked at her and she looked at me with a attitude.
I said "You better drop the fucking attitude because I'm not the one that had another fucking nigga in my house, early in the fucking morning."
Lani said "You may have not had a nigga in your house but you sure as hell had a Mia."
I looked at her shocked at how she knew her name but decided to ignore it.
Lani said "You probably wondering how I know her name, ig. I saw it all over the shaderoom and she was under the post bragging about it and I checked her page because I just wanted to see if she was at least worth it."
I ran my hands down my face and said "She wasn't worth it and it was a mistake that I'm taking accountability for. Mama, I'm sorry but this is not the way to handle it. Giving up your virginity to someone you just met."
Lani chuckled and said "I should give it to you, the person that cheated on me. Had me out here looking stupid after he promised he wouldn't huh?!"
I looked at her taking everything she just said in and said "So you did fuck him? Wow!"
Lani said "Why do you care? This pussy is not yours, I'm not yours. So, if I did it's none of your concern." and patted my chest and walked away.
I stood there in complete shock because she had the game all the way fucked up, saying she wasn't mine. I heard the shower water coming on and then heard her music and decided to go in there. I got undressed and only had my boxers on and opened the bathroom door slowly and heard her singing Someone You Loved by Lewis Capaldi. She sounded beautiful and from what I saw of her she looked it too. She had a lot pain in her voice in and I was going to fix that. I pulled the curtain and stepped in the shower.
Lani screamed "What the fuck, get out!"
I ignored her and picked her up and her legs wrapped around my body but she was trying to fight me off of her. I wasn't going to fuck her but I was going to act like I was to see if she has really done the deed.
I said "I love you and if you really wanna be done, let's have this special moment together. I want to have you one time please."
Lani looked down scared and that gave me my answer.
Lani said lowly "I didn't have sex with him."
I smiled softly and she saw and tried to get out my grip and I held onto her and said "I love you Lani and I'm truly sorry." I started kissing on her neck sucking on it and she started moaning lowly and I stopped and asked her "You still love me right?" Lani looked away because she knew she did but she wanted to keep up that act. I lifted her up more to where her legs was on my shoulders and I was face to face with her kitty kat! I backed her up to the wall and starting eating her out like my life depended on it and she was enjoying it and she was coming close and I stopped and asked her again "You love me right?" She looked at me and smiled "Why you stop?!" I smiled back her and said "You love me right?" She said "I love you daddy!" And, she pushed my head back down to her kat. And I finished the job and I put her down and kissed her lips and she kissed back. We spent about 30 minutes in shower washing each other up. We got out and got ourselves together and we went into the room and Lani was extremely quiet and I knew she probably wanted to talk about things. Then Lani told me to come into the other section of her room that had her bed in it. Lani started and said "I don't wanna get back together."
I instantly frowned and said "Lani, it was a mis-"
Lani cut me off and said "I need time to think but I'm not saying that I don't wanna get back together ever, it's just that if you want me back, you have to earn me back and try real hard."
I smiled at what she was saying, she was saying that I can earn her back.
Lani smiled and hugged me. Lani looked at me and said "I don't wanna hear about the details but you have one more chance and don't fuck it up."
I said "I will show you!"
Lani weakly smiled and said "I know we have more talked about but I just wanna lay down and enjoy the day.
We laid down in her bed in our usually position and I felt the best I have in two weeks.