SIX

*FRIDAY NIGHT*
Lani's P.O.V
Dave and I were riding to the party, I still had a lil attitude. It was very light though cause of that kiss, it had me in my feelings. Dave explained that it was nothing and I believe him.
We arrived at the party venue.

Dave got out the car and came to other side to help me out the car

Dave got out the car and came to other side to help me out the car. We walked through the door and everybody went crazy. We was walking on this path into the party and girls was touching all up on him, guys dapping him up and all. We got to end of the path and some random girl came up and asked Dave did he want to dance. He looked at me, and I rolled my eyes and said "I need a drink." I heard him call out for me but I just ignored him.
I had found Airi, Oct, Zavi, and Brandon in the corner. I said "Hey y'all, I need a drink."
They said hey and Airi walked up to me and said "Let's get you a drink sis. Look like you need it." I nodded my head and laughed.
Airi and I had downed three shots of D'ussé. I was feeling a lil tipsy but nowhere near drunk. I was sipping on my Hennessy, when Dave walked up to me kissing on my neck. I was feeling it but I pushed him off. Dave said "Mamas, come on I didn't even wanna dance with that girl but you left and she wasn't going to take no front answer."
I said "Sad part is I don't give a fuck!"
"Are you drunk?" he said.
"Nope but I am going to get there."
"Okay, so just having a extra attitude then huh...?"
"Nope, just don't give a fuck. Do you!"
"I hope you know I don't care about that lil attitude because..."
"Because what?"
"I can just fuck it outta you!" he whispered in my ear.
I gulped and smiled a lil bit and then we started laughing until Savannah walked her stupid ass over here.
Savannah said "So, this what we doing now? What you fucking her now?"
Dave looked up at her and laughed "Girl, we done yo. So, why does it matter? You didn't care about me anyways, you just wanted my money."
Savannah looked me up and down and I chuckled at her. She said "Bitch a downgrade anyways. I hope you fun with this skank ass hoe."
I sat my cup down and said "Now, bitch you then called me out my name too many times. Pipe down before I gotta beat that ass."
She laughed and throw a drink on me.
I was on her like white on rice, I was punching her dead in her face, bashing her head into the floor. I got up dragged her across the floor and stomped her face in. Dave pulled me up off her and the bitch kept throwing drink in my direction. All I had was my phone and throw it at her and it busted her upper lip it hit her so hard. Dave walked me into the bathroom and closed the door and said "WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU YO?!"
I looked at him like he was stupid "THE BITCH STARTED IT, THROWING A DRINK ON ME!" I yelled back.
I wiped face down and it only damped my makeup but that was a quick fix, my clothes were fine. Dave was silent the whole time I cleaned myself up and tried to leave but he stopped me.
I said "Excuse me!"
Dave looked at me and said "I am not playing yo, chill the fuck out or I'm taking you home."
I laughed like genuinely laughed.
I said "You are not my dude, I will be chill if nobody try me. You can't take me no where I don't wanna go, you can kick me out the party but there are plenty of others to go to."
He scrunched his face up and stormed out the bathroom. I didn't care, I was about to have a good time. I was going to get drunk with my friends and dance my ass off.
I walked up to my group of friends and they all stared at me. I said "What?!" They all laughed and telling me, how much I beat that bitch ass. I started laughing with them. We started dance as a crowd...Freak Hoe came on by Speaker Knockers. I started to shake my ass and I felt someone come up behind. He asked for my name.
I said "Milan but everybody call me Lani. Yours?"
He said "Kevin, can I get your number?"
I said "Sure."
He gave me his phone and I gave him my number and took a picture to save to my contact. I didn't care what Dave thought because he pissed me off.
Kevin said "Maybe I can take you on a date some time?"
I said "Maybe. Wanna dance?"
Kevin nodded and I started twerking on him again. I was up on him like my ass was shaking right on the print. I heard a thud and looked back because I couldn't feel him anymore.
Dave has him pushed up against the wall and told him to leave. He left and I told him to text me sometime.
Dave grabbed my arm and pulled me to the side. I said "What the fuck? I was having a good time, I was chilling like you asked."
Dave said "No, you were pissing me off. Dancing all up on him like that like what the fuck."
I said "Now, who jealous?"
"I don't care. Don't be dancing with no other nigga the fuck." He said grabbing my neck.
He started kissing me and I couldn't resist and then Pu$$y Fairy by Jhené Aiko came on. That was his birthday song, I was giving him a sexual dance tonight. I was drunk as fuck but I felt comfortable. Dave friends bought the chair out and sat him down. I start to move my hips very slow on his lap. I gave him a very sexual lap dance. Once, the song was over...I started to walk away but Dave grabbed my arm and pulled me into him. Dave said "We leaving right now."
I said "I can't leave Airi, she sleeping over."
"You can give her a key but you most definitely coming to my house."
"I guess, I can give her my key."
He said "Let's go."
I walked to Airi and gave her my keys so she could get in my house, I told her I was leaving with Dave.
Dave and I left the party and we went to his house. I wore one of his t-shirts because I love his scent. I walked back into the room and he had on some black shorts and no shirt. He looked so good.
I walked into the room further and he got up and grabbed my neck and pushed into the wall, not real rough but just enough to pin me down. He said "You think it's okay to dance with other niggas?"
I stayed quiet and smiled.
He threw me on the bed and took my panties off. I was scared because I was still a virgin.
I said "I'm not ready!"
Dave smiled and said "I wasn't about to fuck you, I know you not ready and you don't deserve no dick."
He pushed me back on the bed and started kissing my inner thighs. I felt a chill go through my body. He swiped his tongue against my sensitive area and starting going in. It felt so fucking good, I haven't had head in awhile. He licking my area very quickly and I was on the verge of cumming and then he stopped.
I said "Why you stop?"
He smiled and said "Say this is daddy pussy!"
I had smiled but stayed silent. He grabbed my neck and said "Say this is daddy pussy!" I didn't say nothing, his finger slid into my pussy and started moving in a fast motions, it felt so good. I came in within 5 minutes of him doing that. He keep going and the he started to licking my sensitive area while fingering me. I felt like I couldn't take it anymore, it felt too good.
I said "I can't take it anymore."
He picked up pace and said "Say it!"
I wanted to still be stubborn. He picked up the pace and I gripped the sheets on the bed.
I said "It's daddy pussy." lowly.
Dave picked up the past and said "Louder!"
It felt so fucking good, I can't take it anymore, I was lifting myself off the bed.
I yelled "It's daddy pussy, it's yours!"
He stopped immediately and I could finally relax. I was breathing hardly because I just had my first real orgasm. I had came more than four times. I got up to pee and walked into the bathroom. I need to freshen up, I did and put my hair up into a messy bun. I went to my little drawer in his room and got a new pair of panties. I laid down because I felt extremely tired. Dave laid down beside me and pulled me onto his chest and we had fell asleep.