UNO?

The troublesome teens were all grounded because of different pranks but they were all grounded for the same amount of time 2 weeks and they were all bored out of their minds. Gordon was just looking through Instagram and he spotted a game that was last popular in the mid-20s it was called uno last pack of playing cards was $5.50 but this is Gordon Tracy we're talking about and of corse he bought them then he called Georgina (Georgie for short)- his equally as annoying twin sister-, Alan (short for Allenonious)- his just less than annoying younger brother and the oldest triplet (by 5 and 10 seconds)-, Sophia (but she prefers to be called Sophie)-the little nightmare although she was the smallest of the family she is by fare the scariest of us closely followed by Gordon but Kayo beets her by a fair bit for being the scariest and-Adam-often called AJ because his middle name is Jefferson after his father. when they all arrived in Gordon's room He had the cards printing at the time "so what's the meatIng about this time?" Sophie was in her workout cloths, climbing to be more accurate, a navy flees with her usual purple sploges on it and black leggings with white stains on the knees-climbing chalk and so were her hands, Georgie's hair was wet and she looked like she didn't get chance to properly get dressed as the buttons on her Hiwian style shirt weren't done to the correct hole and her skirt was quite long, Alan was still in his pjs!! "So I called u all her because I found this new game and I'm printing it off now" Gordon told them "any one calling a quits before we begin?" Gordon asked disappointed "I'll try it Gordo" Georgina said "let's try it" Alan said "no harm in giving it a go!" Sophie replied "just because I'm board I'll give it a go" Adam said "cool let's wait for the cards to print then we'll play!" Gordon said optimistically as per usual!
(*three hours later*)
"NOOOO" Georgina screamed she had just lost a +4 war (someone puts down a +4 card and the next person does the same until the next person doesn't have a +4 card then count up the individual +4 cards then that amount of cards x4 and that's how meany cards that person has to pick up the same rules apply for +2 cards it can get up to 20 cards for one person and when someone else in the group is UNOed then it's annoying trust me I lost a +4 war never again am I challenging that guy to a +4 war)!