When One Is Sick

No matter which twin or triplet you are you get smothered SMOTHERED!!!!

Smother twins: Kiara- Scott will not leave her alone, he will command the nurse twins around the house and when she is needed on a rescue he will tie her to the bed! Scott- unless he needs to throw up Kiara does not let him off his bed! 

Gingerbread triplets: John- Jackie will get Conrad over and they will run five while Ali smothers John on earth! Ali- both John and Jackie will abandon 5 and leave EOS in charge to look after Ali. Jackass- again all 3 will go down to earth and make sure the psychotic alien stays put!

Nurse twins: Virgo- does nothing to help his ill twin apart from hope he dies! Virgil- he will help his twin but not because he cares, because he wants someone to kick out the bed at 3 am! 

Terror twins: Gordon- Georgina will hide his swimsuit and uniform then plan unlimited pranks until he recovers then they prank the hell out of the rest of the Tracy's. Georgina- Gordon also hides Georgina's swimsuit and uniform then find 'The Big Book Of Pranks' (a notebook with prank ideas in) and write down all ideas for pranks they have then when she's feeling better they will prank the hell out of the rest of the Tracy's. 

Little triplets: Alan- being joint 2nd youngest he gets smothered by everyone! but no more than Adam and Sophia! they hide the keys to 3 and unplug his tv along with taking the batteries out his controller! Sophia- Adam and Alan basically ask for death, they hide her climbing equipment and then keys to mimic! Adam- hide the keys to 3, his climbing equipment and his camera! 

I've finished the first ending for 'The Grandparents' and I've started the second, they should be done by next Friday, but school work may get in the way, I'm planning to do some so I can update 'Internation rescue behind the scenes' (group chat book) because everything is saved on my phone for that book, so just deal with me, as I might get snappy!