Easiest way to describe their relationship (twins and triplets)

Smother twins: Kiara likes to squish Scott a lot (because she's 6'5" and he's 6'1") but they get on well.

Nurse twins: this is kinda obvious but Virgo has a soft spot for Virgil.... deeeeeeep deep down and rarely shows it, to Virgil at least, he doesn't notice. So they spend time together trying to murder each other.

Gingerbread triplets: Jackie, John, and Ali get on well, Jackie is extremely attached to John and just smothers them both for no apparent reason. John and Ali don't mind, they know they're loved.

Terror twins: know exactly what's on each other's mind and can like talk without talking and it drives everyone else crazy they are super close and even tho they mess around a bunch they could kick yo ass coz of their time in the wasp. And pranks.

Quads: they wanna throw the other two off a cliff and then rush to the bottom to catch them, cuddle on the sofa as Alan refused to sleep in a bed. Soph will drag the other two climbing for no apparent reason. Adam is like a lost puppy, he doesn't like being without one of them but he's not fussed. And Xena will just be too grumpy to do anything with the others so they leave her alone.

Erm yeah.

-Mayhem