Matchmaker p2

Xavier belongs to PsychoticAlienJackie so enjoy-

"ALAN SHEPARD TRACY, SOPHIA LUCILE-MAY TRACY AND ADAM JEFFERSON TRACY!!! SAY YOUR GOODBYES BECAUSE YOU ARE GONNA DIE!!!" Jackie screamed the youngest triplets had thrown John, Ali and Jackie off their own space station and Adam had left his dirty socks in Jackie's hammock by accident and it was a deadly mistake. "Hey big bro happy with your boyfriend?" Adam teased he could because he set them up! Or at lest helped. "Yes I love my boyfriend, but this is about this" he said as he held up his red and grey socks with holes on the toes and heal. "Oh I wondered where they got to." Adam teased. Jackie shook his head and sighed. "Oh and if you wanna get back at Virgil and Virgo for shoving you into a room for 48 hours then this may interest you Jackass." Adam suddenly said "yes I'm wanna get them back!" He shouted "Jackie chill!" Ali shouted from the other end of the station "sorry" he shouted back "dude I'm over hear!" Adam yelled "yes I wanna get them back! What do I do?" He asked, "give Virgo's old college buddy and Dr Steven Furier a ring they had crushes on them when they first met." Adam explained "sure gimme the number and I'll call it now" he said "ok the number is 07980488174 and the guys name is Xavier and if you can keep it clean we don't wanna scare away Virgo's crush before you meet him in person!" Adam warned "AJ do you even know me?" Jackie asked "yes unfortunately and don't call me AJ" Adam replied smugly "then you know I don't like people!" Jackie replied "so you don't like your boyfriend then?" Adam asked "Conrad is and alien like me and I love my boyfriend! AJ!" Jackie replied sternly "second time this hour don't call me AJ!" He shouted "and just call the guy and see what he says then call me back and I'll give you the number of Virgil's crush." Adam added "sure thing lil bro!" Jackie said and hung up then he typed the new number and pressed call it was answered almost instantly "Hello Xavier speaking how can I help?" The guy asked "hi Xavier, I'm Jackie Tracy I believe you met my younger brothers Virgil and Virgo Tracy?" Jackie asked, "yes I did and we were very good friend the three of us, how are they?" Xavier asked "yeah good both of them and they were too chicken to ask you but do you wanna come to our house for a bit?" Jackie semi-lied. Sure if it was up to his brothers then they would die bachelors but he couldn't say much if his siblings hadn't locked him in his room then he would still have just a crush on Conrad. But they still needed payback! "Sure if I can get the time off work, can I call you back when I've talked to my boss a bit?" He asked "yes of corse." Jackie said and hung up then called Adam back "well?" Adam asked he had no shoes on and his feet were on Sophie's desk and she wasn't happy about it! "And you say my feet smell!" Sophie teased from somewhere in the room "yeah 'cause they do!" Adam replied looking up "oh you'll pay for that!" Sophie snapped before dropping into view and tying Adam up while sat on his chair! "Don't you dare!" He warned as Sophie climbed back to where she was hiding and all Jackie could see was Adam leaning back in the chair to avoid what ever Sophie was torturing him with. "Ha I gotta get a pic!" Alan said from somewhere else in the room! Jackie just lay there in his hammock laughing at his younger siblings until... "guys I gotta go I've got another call coming in" Jackie said and hung up "hey Jackie?" Xavier asked "yeah that's me." Jackie replied "cool tell your brothers that I can get the whole of next week of on 90% pay because I don't usually cash in my Holidays!" He said "a week that's grate but all your gonna need is the weekend or 48 hours continuously off work we'll pick you up and drop you off at times that suit you!" Jackie said "thanks pal!" He replied a little shocked "no problem." Jackie replied and hung up and as soon as he did it was ringing again it was Adam he wanted to know so he pressed answer "well?" The three off them were nosy gits! "Xavier said he can have the week of!" Jackie told them "cool and the next person is Steven Furire and his number is 07980488183" got that? Sophie asked, "yep I'll give him a call now." Jackie replied it worked really well that he could contact and talk to anyone in the world right from the comfort of his hammock in space. He put the number into the system and pressed call it took about 30 seconds for someone to answer the call "hello?" A male voice answered "hi is that Steven Furier?" Jackie asked "speaking" he replied, "Hi I'm Jackie Tracy my brothers are Virgil and Virgo Tracy and they asked if you wanna come over for the weekend?" Jackie asked again semi-lie but otherwise they would never get together! "Erm let me just check with work," he said "ok." He replied "got the all clear! I'm allowed the weekend off! Where do I get picked up from?" She asked "your house!" Jackie replied "this Friday, look for either a purple quad bike, silver jet/rocket or a silver motor bike!" Jackie told her "Ok thanks Jackie," he said and hung up.
-next update tomorrow but right now I'm going on a walk then I'm going to bed! C ya tomorrow people-Mayhem😈