Cuddle Time (Tracy siblings)

A/N: this is gonna be really sad, it's a year after Lucy's death so the Tracys aren't doing over well.

A/N pt2: draft no: 3 of 17 😂

While most people had their mum to cuddle up to when they had a nightmare the Tracy sisters didn't. They had each other. And that was all they needed.

"Ki?" a five-year-old Georgia asked, "what is it, Georgie?" Kiara asked picking up the little blondie "can I snuggle with you tonight?" she asked, it was a year ago today that they lost their mum, they should be celebrating Jess' first birthday with happiness and smiles, they were almost guaranteed nightmares, every day there was meant to be an important day, like mother's day or her birthday, they had had nightmares. "of course Georgie" she replied "bring your squishy squid and blanket, and if you can your twin" Kiara told her "sure!" she beamed and ran off.

(Five minutes later Smother twins' room)

"come in!" Kiara shouted when someone knocked on the door "Ki?" Georgia asked "Georgie?" Kiara replied smiling at her middle sister "I've got Squid" she replied "good now shoo him over to Smother rooster for cuddles, and you come over here!" she said as Georgia did exactly that.

(Meanwhile Gingerbread triplets' room)

"awwwwwwwww, come here cutie!" Ali smiled picking up Sophie, yes all the sisters were close but not as close as Ali and Sophia. "Ali?" Sophie asked "yes Soph?" Ali replied "can I snuggle with you tonight?" the little brunnet asked. Ali smiled and kissed her on the top of her head "you can snuggle with me anytime!" Ali replied picking her sister, up and placing her next to her in her hammock.

(Jeff's Room 8 pm)
Jeff looked over to the small bundle in the baby cot. His bright blue eyes were met with an identical pair of blue eyes. He let alone tear run down his cheek, this is the little one the love of his life gave her's for. "dada!" the little bundle yelled pulling Jeff from his thoughts. "I still love you little Jessica" he whispered to the baby girl who played with his pale blonde hair, he couldn't help but smile at his first single born (a child that isn't a twin, triplet or quadruple) child. Jess was like a mini Jeff, just more feminine, bright blue, hopeful eyes, messy blonde hair and loving smile.

(gingerbread triplets' room)
"and what do you want from me?" Jackie asked confused looking down at Adam, who had his squishy crocodile, pickle. "cuddles?" The small brunette asked. "no." Jackie smiled and rolled over. Adam crawled over to Ali's hammock, only to see a long stand of mid-brown hair. Giving it a small tug his sister fell on top of him.

Sophie then started to cry, and very very loudly too...

"MAKE IT STOP!" Ali yelled. "It don't exactly have a volume control!" Jackie almost yelled hitting a 3yr old over the head with a pillow was not the best way to make it shut up "JACKIE!" John yelled, "DONT YOU THINK IM TRYING!" Jackie yelled back "MAKE IT STOP, YOU'LL WAKE THE OTHER TWO UP!" Ali warned "ack!" Jackie cursed picking up the screaming child only to see a pair of bright purple eyes smiling devilishly, why did Sophie have to be such a pain in the ass? "Cuddles?" the small brunette asked "fine but no trouble, otherwise you are out!" Jackie warned "okie" Soph replied and curled up on Jackie's chest.

(Nurse Twins room)
"Move over dipshit" Virgo growled kicking his twin. "Dont call me dipshit, dipshit." Virgil snapped and pushed Virgo away, making it impossible to get into bed. "i have a way around that" Virgo sighed and walked around the bed to the other side, only for Virgil to roll over to the other side of the bed so Virgo couldn't get in.

After around 10 minutes of this 'game,' Virgo finally had enough and just flopped onto the bed, crushing his twin in the process. "I hate you so much" Virgil chocked from underneath his twin. "That's nice" Virgo smiled and got comfy.

-Mayhem