Party

If you haven't read the latest chapter of'international rescue behind the scenes' then you will be seriously confused so read it first! And if your not that much of a Little Mix fan then again you will be seriously confused so to help you out they are my top 3 fave Little Mix songs!

"Drinks?" Ali asked "Check!" Kiara replied "Food?" "Check!" "Music?" "Check!" "No annoying brothers, boyfriends or dad to crash the party?" "Either up on 5, at their girlfriend's place, crashed at their perants' places or on the supply run! Well in Virgo's case boyfriend" Kiara replied "they do make a cute couple!" Ali commented "Which one?" Kiara asked "Virgo and Xavier duh!" Ali responded "good point but personally Alan and Kayo are cuter!" Kiara said winding her sister up! "I can see what you mean but Jackie and Conrad have to win the cute couple's competition!" Ali teased the amount of times she'd floated into her sheared room on 5 and Jackie had snuck Conrad over six words: I'll give you two some privacy! Well that was before they made the sleeping quarters bigger and put bigger hammocks in so all three gingerbread triplets could still be close and have some privacy! "Ok Girlz were all set!" Kiara said as Sophie and Georgia dragged Jess in Kayo stood against the wall and smirked at the sisters they all classed Kayo as one of them and had insisted that she was at the party! They pressed play on the Little Mix deluxe edition! On Spotify and started singing along opening with hair! (See the 2nd vid)
"I call my girls,
hey
'cause I got a a problem and only a curl is gonna solve it!" They sang together Kayo still against the wall laughing! They soon tucked into homemade pizza and they all agreed there was gonna be no alcohol because Sophie and Georgina were to easy to get drunk! Before going through Ali's old wardrobe and finding everything from leather jackets and trainers to heals and some fancy hair accessories! Kayo finally joined in the fun by singing into hairbrushes!

(*5 and 3/4 hours later*)
Jeff got back from the supply run to find all the bedrooms empty but one John, Ali and Jackie's old room and when he opened the door to his 5 daughters and step-daughter cuddling each other while sleeping with black magic by Little Mix (see the vid at the top) playing he paused it and pulled the covers up around the 6 girls and walked out closing the door behind him. They were gonna me nightmares tomorrow morning to get out of bed especially Sophie, Georgie and Jess! He was gonna leave that to Scott, Lilly, John, Jackie, James, Gordon, Nate, Alan, Adam and Joe! He'd have to video it so he could laugh at it another time! And soon enough 08:00 am rolled around and all 6 girls were still sleeping sound they were lucky it was Angelina and Lilly first closely followed by Adam, Alan and Joe and not long after Scott wanted his twin and James was bored on 5 along with Nate getting kicked out of his brother's house! They got plenty of pics for bribery later on that week! They all snook the girls back to their rooms and Ali back to 5 where their partners cuddled up to them and went back to sleep 10 minutes later Virgo and Virgil were going around with Adam's camera! They were definitely gonna pay in two weeks!!!!!

-bey people Mayhem😈💜