Chapter 1: Meeting the Actress

I own... nothing.

It was in the middle of summer, where people went to the beach and tanned their skins, or off for a caravan ride, or hung out with friends, anything to waste the time down.

But not for this guy, Hiccup Haddock was his name. He was named after a warrior of the Vikings, at least, that's what their parents believed. His parents didn't take interest in holiday, nor Hiccup himself. His parents did ask their son whether he'd go to a vacation or something, but yet again, Hiccup said no. They were actually not a rich family, but they were not poor either. Enough to run a decent-size house with a WiFi connection. The family could always plan for a holiday, actually. But they just didn't want to. They did what they could do in the holiday, cleaning the house, taking the dog for a walk, spend time on internet, and more. But Hiccup had no problem, his friends invited him to hang out or something. But Hiccup always refused to.

One day at noon, Hiccup was laying down on the sofa, wearing a plain white t-shirt and a grey pants. The male did nothing else except looking at nothing but the white ceiling above him. His parents were gone to a wedding party, which Hiccup didn't join.

His belly made a sign that he was hungry, luckily, his dad left his son some money to buy food.

Hiccup decided to go to the mini market, he'd just buy a spaghetti for lunch, and cook it at home.

He left the house and walked down the sidewalks, passing houses and whistling down his favorite song.

Since the gap between his house and the mini market wasn't far, the trip only took 5 minutes. He entered the automatic door, and started to look for his needs.

A sack of spaghetti caught his eyes, but it was the last one. He reached it but was picked up by someone else. The male thought it was just another guy trying to mess with him, but instead, he saw a beautiful blond girl. Her hair was blond, but almost white, to be precise. White skin, braided hair, big blue eyes behind a glasses, those were a perfect combination. The girl also looked at the male, their faces seemed to tell, "Wow!".

"Oh, sorry... Y-you want this?" The girl handed over the spaghetti.

Hiccup lost in thought for a couple of seconds, then he gained up.

"Wh-Oh... No, thanks. You can take it." He responded with a nervous tone.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, I-I'm fine."

"Okay, thanks." The girl smiled a bit and left to the cashier.

Hiccup stared at the girl as she walked out to the door. Was that a superstar that just passed? Or an angel? A queen? Maybe she's all of it. He had never seen a lady more beautiful than that, but he wouldn't have another chance to see her anymore in the future. Damn it!

But she seemed to be familiar, Hiccup felt that he saw her before. Probably on internet.

And he now had no spaghetti to eat, which was unfortunate for him. And he missed a beautiful lady, of course, he couldn't just ask for her number. Even her name, that's crossing the line. Well, at least that's for him.

The brunette decided to just have another omelet for the day, as he left the mini market. The sky was clear, just some white clouds and the sun hovering on the sky. He continued whistling his favorite music. He kept wondering the girl that he just met accidentally. 'How old is she? Where does she live? What's her number? What's her name?'

'Is she single?'. Hiccup raised an eyebrow at the last thought, then he giggled.

'What am I thinking?... Huh...'