º chapter eight º

They reached Fluttershy's home and Pinkie and Fluttershy got to making hot cocoa for everyone, which was greatly appreciated.

After they finished their cocoa, and their conversations about an hour later, Applejack's stomach growled, significantly loudly.

"How are you hungry darling? Doesn't cocoa fill you up?" Rarity sighed, giggling. "Oh! No don't tell me! You're always hungry, right?"

   Rainbow Dash rolled her eyes. She'd never really taken an immense liking to Rarity for some reason. She did not, however, dare to look at AJ.

"Ah'm sorry, but can we please get some food?" Applejack groaned.

The six other girls nodded, grabbed the essentials, and joined Applejack who was already headed out the door.

"Where are we going then?" Sunset asked.

"Well there are some fast food places in town. We could go there?" Twilight suggested, the others welcomed the idea.

     Sunset was cautiously grabbing her phone the entire time, which Dash couldn't help but observe.

    Rainbow Dash wanted to find out who the cat fisher was as much as Sunset did. Dash got her food first, and when she returned to Sunset, she found that the 'anonymous contact' had decided to text again.

      "So apparently this person is closer than we thought," Sunset said as Dash joined her.

     "And why is that?" Rainbow asked, and Sunset showed her the conversation.

? - So, you've figured out that this isn't actually RD. All I want to do is give you advice Sunset. Don't talk to Rainbow Dash, she's a betrayer, a liar, and a bully. I'm trying to keep you safe :)

     Sunset and Dash exchanged glances.
    "Well this literally proves it AJ doesn't it?" Rainbow sighed and shook her head. "Applejack just doesn't want me talking to you because she thinks I'll hurt you. But I would never do anything like that, I promise."

    Sunset smiled, "I know."

Once they had all got their food, the seven girls settled in a small spot where the sun was just about hitting. It was a cold day so they were lucky to have found a warm place.

The chattered about school, and about the upcoming school trip to camp everfree, which the students had received a newsletter about the details.

     Rainbow Dash gazed around. She was constantly finding herself staring at Sunset. It was a feeling she didn't know how to control. She then spotted something. She spotted the exact hill that she and Sunset had met on a few nights back, when Dash needed comforting. If Rainbow was being honest, it was a painful evening that time. She had so much she wanted to say and couldn't say it. She still couldn't say it. She didn't have the words to tell Sunset how much she meant to her.

      Dash groaned, looked at each of the girls. and then gently nudged Sunset, somewhat hesitantly. Sunset met Rainbow's eyes, and Dash gestured to the hill. Sunset gazed knowingly at Rainbow Dash, who then chuckled to break the silence between them.

"What's so funny you guys?" Pinkie Pie yelled, as always.

"Nothing!" both Sunset and Dash promptly replied simultaneously, only causing them to burst out with more laughs. They couldn't stop themselves. It lasted a while.

The girls decided to walk around town a bit until it got to late evening. They popped in and out in random shops, buying a few things here and there, and went back to Fluttershy's at about 7:30pm. They weren't hungry as they had had a late lunch, and were intending to eat midnight snacks, supplied by Pinkie Pie.