º chapter thirteen º

Applejack and Rainbow Dash exchanged worried glances as the two other girls joined them in the room.

     "We coming bearing gifts," Sunset chuckled, placing the plate full of biscuits on the floor as she and Twilight sat down.

   "Is everything ok...?" Twilight asked the girls. They were being awfully quiet.

  Rainbow Dash looked long and hard at Twilight. It must have been Twilight's phone that went off, but they weren't one hundred percent sure that she was the texter. They needed proof.

     "Twilight can you open your phone quick?" Dash requested. Twi glanced at each of the girls, before looking at her lock screen. In front of all theee girls she unlocked her phone, to reveal the annymous messages sent to Sunset. She was the anonymous texter. Twilight was hiding under the contact '?'.

     The girl fiddled with her glasses. She felt the color rising to her cheeks, from pure embarrassment. Sunset's face was also turning significantly red, but from anger.

    "I— I don't understand... Twilight?" Dash said questionably. No one could believe that it was Twilight who had catfished Sunset, tricked her.

    "I can explain Sunset! There was a reason—" Twilight began, but she was cut short.

   "I don't care! You have no excuse for what you have done! H—how could you?" Sunset yelled. She lowered her voice when she realised she was in Twilight's home, but she couldn't take it any longer.

    "I— ugh!" Sunset groaned. She grabbed her bag and went downstairs. Without Twilight's parents knowing, she was out the door.

     The remaining three girls sat in silence. Rainbow didn't make any noise, and followed Sunset. Applejack tried to find some reason  behind it, but eventually shook her head and followed the previous girls, and Twilight was left alone.

    Back outside, Sunset was well on her way to the park, with Dash and AJ trailing behind her. She eventually settled in a familiar spot on the grass, and tucked her knees in towards her chest.

     Rainbow Dash sat beside her, "I still don't understand. Like why Twilight, of all people?"

    "Ah dunno, it doesn't make sense," Applejack sighed.

    "Do you think she feels bad?" Sunset asked the girls.

    "Well yeah of course she does. She literally looked as if she was about to break down when we exposed her. But, it doesn't mean I feel bad for her in any way," Dash scoffed. Sunset nodded in agreement.

    Sunset then shook her head, "Ugh..." She went onto her phone and deleted every message that the anonymous user (well, Twilight) has sent her. She then paused, "What day is it today?"

   "Monday. 15th of May..." Applejack started, reading from her lock screen.

    'Which means I have to deal with Twilight for the rest of the week..." Rainbow groaned.

    Sunset put her arm around her girlfriend. "No, we have to deal with Twilight. I mean, it's gonna be hard to not wanna desperately slap her across the face... but together we can be the better person. We're better together.. right?"

      Rainbow smiled, "Yeah," she chuckled.

     "Right if y'all are done with yer sappy sentimental nonsense, we need to figure out how we're gonna deal with this," Applejack sniggered, "There's no point in telling Rarity, or Fluttershy or Pinkie, cause their not involved, but it does mean that we're still gonna be sitting together at lunch. And that's gonna be plenty awkward, ain't it?"

     Dash nodded, "I say we confront her. Give her the punishment she deserves. She did call us... and I quote.. "Gay little idiots"," she scoffed, using her fingers as quotation marks.

    "No, I'm gonna talk to her. I don't want this to stay between us, and plus, we have our Everfree Trip soon. I don't want this to ruin it..." Sunset sighed, "Me and her have double biology tomorrow. I'll speak to her then..."

     Applejack nodded, "Yeah... good idea." She stood up, "Anyways, ah better get back to the farm. Ah'll leave y'all alone then?" AJ smirked.

     Rainbow scoffed, "Ok! See you tomorrow AJ!"

    "Bye!"

   "We should get going too Dash..." Sunset said. She glanced and Rainbow Dash who seemed to be sunbathing, even if it wasn't all that sunny.

    "In a sec. Come lay down with me..." Rainbow chuckled, and Sunset followed the instructions.

     Sunset turned her head and glanced at the girl beside her. Her rainbow hair was sprawled all across the ground, and  Sunset also noticed the little freckle behind her left ear. She took a strand of hair in her hand and gently fiddled with it, causing Rainbow to laugh.

     "Stop! That's tickling my ear!" she chuckled.

    Sunset grinned, "You realise that's not gonna stop me." She smirked, and knelt over Dash's legs to hold her in place. She then grabbed her sides and laughed as she tickled her girlfriend, causing Dash to shriek. 

    "Stop— Sunset! That— tickles!" Rainbow was crying laughing so hard. She grabbed Sunset's arms and the two toppled over onto the grass, helplessly laughing. With them both breathing heavily, they lay next to eachother on the ground, the occasional giggle slipping out. They stayed there for another ten minutes before heading back to the apartment.

A/N Ok I do realise this chapter is wayyy shorter than usual. 800 words, compared to my usual 2500 words per chapter, but oh well xD. Also, credit to Rarijack101 She wanted to include tickles since they're cute :3

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed that, I'll get to writing chapter fourteen as soon as I've finished all my school exams....

which is extremely irrelevant information to you, but I thought I'd share.

Also, did you know that this emoji 🤗 represents tickles? I didn't know that- I kept typing tickles and accidentally clicking it so...
It's cute xD