CHAPTER EIGHT

The twins finally came downstairs for breakfast. The sight they withheld immediately they got down was expected. The fact that they were getting used to their parent's cold shoulders doesn't add up that they liked it. They've become accustomed to that fact already. Just like any normal human being it still pains them.

They stared at each other sadly. Hassana led the way first then Hussaina followed. Umm ABDULRASHEED had already made their special cuisine for them. Spaghetti.

Immediately they took their seat, and the maid in charge of the kitchen quickly came out to serve their food the way they normally do. If any slight mistake, the maid is in trouble. After the two maids were done, they decided to go back to the kitchen and wait till the twins finished their meal as usual.

" Hussaina have I told you about this useless girl that was brought to my department? " Hassan started a conversation

Hussaina rolled her eyes " No you haven't. what did she do? "

Hassana has always been the lousy one among the twins.

" You remember the girl we met at a boutique one time like that? The same one who bumped into me?"

" you mean the girl who made you fall on the floor? " Hussain said then chuckled

" Whatever" Hassana rolled her eyes

" so what's up with her? Is she now in our school? "

" yes, in fact, she is in my department and you need to see how she behaves around me" she groaned " I just wish I could wipe off that annoying smirk she always wears"

" Eyya, hard luck for you "

"Really? Is that the only thing you can say? " Hassana scoffed

" What do you want me to say then ?" Hussain raised a brow " Look I don't have time for this small talk. As you can see I'm very hungry and if we don't eat it right now it'll get cold " Hussaina told her as a matter of fact

Hassana pouted "You're insufferable sometimes wallahi "

That was how the matter ended and the two both dug in.

***

Habeeb knocked on the door as he reached his friend's place.

"Hey, you're finally here," his friend Kabeer said the moment he opened the door. He made way for him to enter

" you need to see how I rushed to this place all because you have something important to show me " Habeeb blew out a breath

Kabeer raised a brow" You don't need to lie guy, you took almost two hours to get here. Always a latecomer"

Habeeb chuckles " anyways I'm here already so let's get into business "

Kabeer could only roll his eyes at him "Big head " he mumbled and then went to sit on the chair opposite Habeeb.

" so? " Habeeb clasped his hands

" be patient habeeb. First, where is the stuff I asked you to bring? "

" It's in the car"

" why in the car? Anyways I'll get it later"

" ok," Habeeb said

Kabeer rubbed his stubbles " I came about a video and was shocked when I saw who the video entails"

Habeeb was confused "What is the video about? "

" I think it's best if you see it yourself" Kabeer played the short video and then handed it to Habeeb.

Habeeb hesitated at first but he collected it from Kabeer. He pressed on play and paid attention to the video.