CHAPTER THIRTY SIX

I'm so so sorry for the late update ❤❤❤❤
Enjoy 💞😘
.
.
.
.
.
.

Faisal walked into the kitchen to tell Umm Rasheed about everything that had happened. He met her as usual preparing lunch. He decided not to go to work today because he needed to put an end to Maryam's games but first, he needed to explain everything to Umm Rasheed.

" Nanny" he called

Nanny turned around to look at Faisal "Yes dear? " she smiled. Umm, Rasheed is now beginning to forgive Faisal since he finally realized his mistakes and is now trying to make efforts to work things out with Kalthum.

" I've something important to tell you, " he told her then sat on a stool. Nanny dropped whatever she was doing as she saw that he was serious. She also came to join him. She too sat on a stool facing him. Nanny told the maids to excuse them. Maryam was also among the maids.

" Maryam dear, please help me take that flask to Hajiya Basira's room. She requested for you " Umm Rasheed told Maryam as she was about to leave with the other maids

" OK ma" Maryam took the flask and left the kitchen

Faisal used that as an opportunity to see Maryam's reaction as she left with the other maids. The lady acted normal like the good lady she pretended she was.

After they were finally left alone, Faisal looked at Umm Rasheed with a serious expression.

" Tell me what the matter is Faisal? you're scaring me son" a worried Umm Rasheed asked

" That maryam is a liar"

Umm Rasheed frowned her face confused "Excuse me? Which Maryam?"

" The same one that left right now "

"Why would you say that about her? That girl is nothing but sweet. Sometimes she even reminds me of Kalthum"

Faisal made a disgusted face " She is nothing like my Kalthum and she will never be "

Nanny gasped "What is the matter son? What did she do? "

Faisal heaved a sigh " Could you believe that, that good-for-nothing lady is behind what happened between Kalthum and me? Yes, I agree that I also did a lot of damage but that lady was the one that sent those pictures of Kalthum and the Bashir guy to me "

" innalillahi" Umm Rasheed covered her mouth in shock "How is that possible? She can never do that "

" Believe it, Nanny. We confronted the guy in the picture about it and he confessed everything to me. He told us how Maryam went to him to propose that stupid business to him and since he needed the money he took the offer"

"Kai people are not to be trusted. I can't believe she could do that. But.. But why would she do that? Why was she against your relationship with Kalthum? "

He shrugged " I don't know but I'm about to find out now "

" What do you mean? " she  asked

" I'll confront her about it and I think she is working for Mom. Haven't you suspected anything about how Mom loves calling her over to her room? "

Umm Rasheed shrugged " I never disturb myself about that."

" Well then, now you know Nanny and I promise you, she will pay for everything she has done to me and Kalthum "

"Please don't act stupid son. Don't do something you'll regret again " she pleaded.

Faisal smiled " Trust me, Nanny, I'm wiser now "