CHAPTER THIRTY NINE

Thanks a lot, guys for understanding ❤❤❤❤

" Kalthum! Give it to me! " Basma yelled with her arms on her waist. She looks like a mother scolding her child.

" No I won't " Kalthum replied with a wide grin " First, you need to tell me who you're chatting with. You've been doing that a lot Lately "

Basma exhaled loudly "Wallahi you're insufferable. I can't believe you're my sister " She sat down on the chair

Kalthum also went to join her on the two sitters" So tell me if not I'll read your chats "
She wiggled her brows.

Basma shook her head "Why are you my sister for Allah's sake? "

Kalthum laughed "You still love me no matter what "

The two sisters have grown to love each other like never before. Truth to her words, Basma changed and she is now very understanding. She is now the type of sister Kalthum has always wished to have and their love for each other keeps on growing day by day.

Aunty Suwayba their mother went out to get something, in her own words. But the truth was, she went to meet up with Faisal. She didn't tell her daughters that because she didn't want them to be worried.

" pretty please tell me. You know I've been noticing your changed behavior for the past few days. Anytime you're on your phone, it's either you're blushing at whatever message the guy you're chatting with sent and you always do that with your long daydreaming sigh."

Basma was speechless "You saw that? "

Kalthum grinned "You thought I didn't notice? Of course, I did. Now I want the full gist "

Basma gave up " fine "

" Now you're talking"

" It all started a week ago" she began then paused.

" Go on now, I'm so eager to know " Kalthum whined

Basma chuckled " My so not impatient sister"

" Please now "

" OK fine. I was in the sitting room when this particular new number sent me a message on WhatsApp. I was confused cos I didn't know the owner of that number and the person was asking about my health"

"Well I replied to his messages and insisted on knowing who he was but he wouldn't say anything. All he kept on saying was, he was an admirer and he cared about me and all that. He told me his name was Alamin. He wanted our meeting to be a surprising one which was why he refused to send his picture to me. . Anyway, it all started that way and we began to pal. "

Kalthum furrowed her brows " So what you're trying to say is that you don't know what he looks like? What if he is dangerous and was sent to keep an eye on us?"

Basma chuckled " Of course not he isn't. I thought so too but he assured me that I had nothing to worry about and that we'd met before. "

" and you feel comfortable chatting with a stranger? "

" wallahi Kalthum this man is different. I feel some kind of connection with him which does surprise me. I've never had this kind of feeling for someone. He is just different. Anytime we chat, I have this feeling that he does care about me "

"Ya Basma don't you think this whole thing is strange? How can a stranger just call you and boom he knows everything about you and he refused to show you his pictures and then you're now having some kind of feelings for him? "

Basma sighed " I don't know what is wrong with me. I like him. The funniest of all is that he said he wants us to meet today "

Kalthum's ears perked up at this "What was your response? "