CHAPTER FIFTEEN

She was dressed in a beautiful white lace with a shawl full of pearls covering her body. Her hand was well designed beautifully with henna like the bride she was. Everything about her screams perfect.

A smile graced her lips as the door to the room opened indicating that her groom was here. She couldn't shake off the giddiness in her. This was it, she thought. She is now a married woman and as perfect as that sounds, she is married to the love of her life who stands tall beside the door staring at her in a way that makes her want to cover her face shyly.

The groom also couldn't believe it. He couldn't believe that this woman sitting on their king-size bed was his, his life. He had waited long enough for this day. He winked at her and got the reaction he wanted coz she covered her face shyly with her beautifully designed henna hand.

He ambled towards her, he sat down beside her. He got hold of her hand which was still covering her face.

" don't feel shy in front of me, love " he whispered to her. As if that wasn't enough, she blushed shyly once again.

He pulled her hand away from her face "You look so beautiful "

She once again smiled shyly "You too," she said but once she realized what she just said, she covered her face.

He chuckled slightly and once again peeled her hands away from her face " So you mean I'm beautiful too? " he wiggled his brows

She blushed " I meant you look handsome " She bowed her head

He smirked and lifted her head so he could meet her eyes " I don't care whether you call me beautiful or handsome. I'm good with whatever you want to call me coz I love you to the moon and back. I'm so lucky to be the husband of a gorgeous wife like you. I can't ask for anything better than that. I love you wifey"

She smiled at him " I love you too hubby" With that, he claimed her sumptuous lips. He had dreamt of doing that all day.

" KALTHUM! KALTHUM! KALTHUM! "

Kalthum tossed and turned hoping the intruder would go.

" KALTHUM! I swear if you don't wake up right now I'll give you a dirty slap "

It seems the intruder wouldn't. She buried herself deep in her bed not until she felt a stinging pain on her face which meant she just got slapped. Kalthum jerked up from sleep at this.

She took note of her surroundings and wala, she was attacked by her sister's hard gaze. Her mind went back to her dream.

so it was all a dream

" why are you looking at me like that? " she asked her fuming sister with a brow raised

Basma forced herself to be calm " You stupid girl, if you know how long I've been trying to wake you up. "

" Why would you wake me up? Did I send you"

" you're such an ingrate. I should have just let you sleep instead. " Basma fumed "The big boss is back stupid "

Kalthum's eyes widen in shock "You mean Alhaji dan Tata and his wife?"

Basma glared "No, Bill Gate and his wife" she answered sarcastically "Better get up, umm Rasheed is asking for all of us. If you like continue with your sleep " With that Basma ambled out of the room

Kalthum yawned. She hummed dreamily remembering her dream. She touched her lips and smiled shyly, she wished it was all true.

Alhaji Dantata and his wife