×2×

An Apple and a bowl of fruit salad was all Bin had eaten all day.

He was really starving.

  "Why do we even have GYM after lunch? Who the Fuck made this time table?" a classmate behind Bin fumed as Bin agreed.

The Person who made the time table wasn't thinking. Who puts GYM after LUNCH?

"Quiet!" their P.E teacher said as they all ignored him. Groaning, he took out his whistle blowing it loudly as they turned to him.

He should have waited for a better job.

"Class B will be joining us today for sports and they will be involved in every activity" He said as he took out his clipboard. "I will assign each of you to different teams and you all have to work together. Now for the Dodgeball Team...we have -"

××××

Moon Bin stepped out as their P.E teacher called out the last name on the list.

Bin was supposed to be happy but how could he be?

He was on the Basketball Team with 'Cha Eunwoo' with same 'eunwoo' as the Team Captain.

He watched as Eunwoo gave out markings as His other teammates nodded to every word.

Studying Eunwoo, Moonbin came up with a conclusion that The only thing bad about Cha Eunwoo was his mouth. How could someone with a face like that be a bad boy?

How could people be scared of someone that looked like a Bunny? He just couldn't understand how Eunwoo's face looked threatening?

"Hey Nerd! Are you listening?" he heard Eunwoo say as he eyed the older boy from top to bottom coming to a conclusion.

Cha Eunwoo was a Spoilt Brat, not a bad boy.

"It Depends. Are you saying something important?" Bin replied as the rest of the team cooed.

"Watch your mouth Nerd before I watch it for you" A pissed Eunwoo said as Bin chuckled.

"How about......? No" he said taking steps towards Eunwoo, clearly not intimated by the glare The older was giving him.

Eunwoo on the other hand was pissed and he wanted his hand print to show on the boy's face so badly. "I will fuck you up! Do not test me!" he said itching closer to Bin.

They were so close that one more move and they would kiss. Bin could feel Eunwoo's Breathe on his lips as his Gaze stayed on the older's face.

For an arrogant prick, Cha Eunwoo was handsome.

Wait- did he just.......

No. Cha Eunwoo was not handsome. Cha Eunwoo was ugly. His heart was ugly and his body was probably ugly too. He was just thinking rubbish because he was hungry.

"Guys! Stop this. We are about to Start now!" a certain Dino said as he separated both of them. "Can we just play ball so I can't get myself out of here?"

They both nodded, agreeing as they dispersed into their various positions.

'Asshole' Bin thought giving Eunwoo one last look.

'Fucking idiot' Eunwoo thought, turning his gaze away from the younger.

××××

"Can you pick something and stop holding up the line?" a pissed Eunwoo said to another boy.

"S-sorry" the boy stuttered and quickly ordered before walking away from Eunwoo.

Eunwoo shut his eyes close as Jinwoo watched his BestFriend. He had known Eunwoo for years and everytime His BestFriend was Pissed, he took it out on everyone.

"What's the problem?" Jinwoo asked the moment they sat down to eat. Jinjin, as Eunwoo always called him, preferred to eat outside school that was why they were having Lunch outside school on a Tuesday.

"Do you know someone called Moon Bin?" A curious Eunwoo asked, squinting at Jinwoo.

How was he supposed to know a Bin who came from the Moon?

"...Moon Bin is someone's name?"

Nodding his head, Eunwoo sipped his Schweppes. "He has been trouble lately. The boy literally has the guts to say shit to my face"

Jinwoo dropped his burger. "Sooo, what is bothering you, is the fact that Someone refused to be bossed around by you? That's why you're angry?"

Eunwoo scoffed, biting down on the juicy chicken. "Its been a week and I already want to bury him in my backyard"

Shrugging, Jinwoo replied. "Don't let it bother you. It's probably just one of those times where someone tries to act tough again. He'll submit to you soon. There's no need to start planning his funeral"

Eunwoo nodded. "You're right Jinwoo".

The Nerd was probably seeking attention and soon like the others, Bin was going to submit to Him.

××××

How was the second chapter? Did You vote?

Comment your thoughts. Thank you for your support on this book.

Do I have an idea where this book is going.?

Yes.

Do I want to stop Writing this book?

Kinda.

Why?

I don't even know!

-Keep supporting ASTRO and Binwoo! 😉😉😉😉😉