×5×

He wasn't sure why he agreed to their stupid game. Maybe because detention was boring or because Jinwoo had his eyes on him the entire time like he was going to eat Moon Bin up.

They had been playing a game which Moon bin was enjoying a bit. The game was that they would play rock, paper, scissor. The person who lost would wear a tie and be dared to do something.

So far, Bin had lost twice.

Jinwoo twice.

Minhyuk none and Eunwoo once.

Considering how people exaggerated them to be, Bin was hoping to see some explicit dare but all they did was play guessing dares.

Guess who this was by the hair.
Guess who this was by the Chin.
Guess who this was by their Smell.

Until Minhyuk got bored.

“Bin Hyung lost again..” an excited Minhyuk said. “Jinwoo hyung please the tie”

Jinwoo handed it to him as Minhyuk tied it around Bin's eyes, tightening it behind his ears.

“Okay Bin Hyung, The first person you touch is the first person you kiss” Minhyuk said as he stole a quick glance at Eunwoo who wanted to be out of here so bad.

“Kiss?” Bin mumbled as Minhyuk nodded.

“Yes Bin Hyung”

    Bin shrugged. It didn't say what kind of kiss it was going to be so he began to work towards the voices as his hands groped the air. All he could see was darkness but he tried to trace them by their scent.

Minhyuk whispered something to Jinwoo as Jinwoo nodded with Eunwoo not moving from the wall he was resting on.

Bin hand's grabbed something. He wasn't sure what but he was certain it was flesh. His hands travelled along the person's body as he heard the person cover up a moan.

Was the person turned on?

“I guess you're supposed to kiss me now” Bin muttered as the figure wrapped his arms around him making him jump.

“I won't hurt you” the voice whispered sexily into Bin's ears. Bin's arm found his way to the boy's collar as the figure closed the gap between them, capturing his lip in his.

Bin really wanted to stop but He couldn't. Whoever it was, was a very good kisser.

“Ahem!” a flustered Minhyuk coughed as both boys let go of each other. Bin slowly took off his blindfolds, standing face to face with,

Park Jinwoo. He kissed Jinwoo?

“Are you disappointed?” Jinwoo asked as Bin shook his head, unable to talk.

“What?” a pissed Eunwoo said. “He doesn't get a slap for Kissing you but I do???”

Bin rolled his eyes, turning to face Eunwoo. “one, its a game and two he's not the asshole that you are!”

Eunwoo fumed on the inside. He couldn't really understand why Bin being kissed by Jinwoo bothered him so much.

“Eunwoo i-” Jinwoo began as Eunwoo picked up his things.

He needed a distraction.

“Don't look for me” he warned as he burst out the door. The others turned to each other surprised but Bin was the most confused.

Was Eunwoo really upset that Jinwoo didn't get a slap because he kissed him?

××××

Eunwoo wasn't sure why Jinwoo kissing Bin bothered him so much. It was not a serious kiss but Eunwoo still couldn't get the image of their kiss out of his head. Taking another drag from his cigarette, Eunwoo tried hard to let go of the memories that haunted him.

Maybe it was because he got a slap for Kissing the boy and Jinwoo didn't get one. Maybe that was what bothered him.

Letting the cigarette drop to floor, Eunwoo stepped on it to put out the light. He didn't like what he was feeling one bit.

Leaving his bike behind, Eunwoo walked. He walked until the day turned dark. He walked until the sun went down and the stars appeared. Right now home was the last place Eunwoo wanted to be at.

He walked until he found himself infront of a house he never thought he would visit again. His legs had involuntarily brought him here again.

How long had it been? 3 years? 4? He never bothered to count.

His gaze travelled from the entrance to the window as he stared observing it closely. A lady chuckled sweetly as she sat opposite a man who talked happily.

  'eomma' a little boy called as the lady lifted him from the floor and into her arms, kissing his cheeks numerously.

Eunwoo turned away. If he could cry, he would but he couldn't. He lost the ability to.

Walking away from the house and lost in his own thoughts, he paused in his steps when he heard-

“Ya! Bin hurry up and throw the trash away, I want to lock the door!”

Eunwoo looked up from his feet as his gaze caught a woman old enough to be his mother standing infront of a house pointing to a familiar black haired Boy who seemed busy emptying trash into the garbage bin.

  Bin lived in this area?

Eunwoo's lips tugged into a grin, watching the boy struggle with taking out the trash.

Interesting.

××××

This story continues. Thank you for taking time out to check this story out.💕💕

Do you know that Bin has a keen sense of smell? He can tell who a person is just by their smell.

KNOCK MV is out GUYS! Lets stream!!!