×21×

Why was it Dark?

“OH MY GOD! Did I get kidnapped??!”

“Open your eyes you idiot” a voice said as Myungjun slowly opened his eyes. Standing beside him was a very disappointed Bin.

“Why am I laying on the bathroom floor?” He asked as he tried to sit up with Bin helping him up.

“You slipped and fell on the floor because you refused to use your shower rug again” Bin scolded as Myungjun chuckled.

He could be a clutz sometimes.

   Bin had come over to inform Myungjun about the plans for the trip when Myungjun went to Shower. He heard a loud thump and rushed to find MJ on the floor, naked cause his towel was flung in another corner.

He could have been the nice person he had always been and could have helped Him but today, He wanted MJ to learn his lesson.

So here they were, 20 minutes later.

Bin handed MJ's towel to him as the older boy almost fainted again. Grabbing the towel from Bin, he quickly wrapped the towel around the bottom part of his body.

“Come out and get dressed, we need to talk” Bin said about to walk away when Myungjun whined out:

“I feeeeel soooo weak. Carrryy mee.” he pouted as Bin raised a brow.

Should he?

Nahh...he was going to be mean today.

“Nope” he said leaving the Bathroom.

××××

   The front door opened as Bin heard voices from his living room. It sounded like a male and female's voice. The female voice he recognized as his sister's but whose voice was the male's?

It couldn't be Namjoon..

Namjoon went on tour with his group members.

   Stepping out of the kitchen, a curious Bin headed towards the living room to see his sister talking to a familiar looking Boy.

“Ah!” his sister smiled the moment she saw her Brother's frame by the entrance of the living room. “This handsome boy..” she winked at Bin. “says he is here to see you”

  Bin rolled his eyes, knowing that Sua was going to tease him for this.

“He's not handsome” he huffed as she shrugged, turning to the boy.

“welcome to our humble home and No, Bin is Single so if you're here to ask him out, do it” she said.

“NOONA!” Bin yelled sending his sister a glare. Sua grinned sheepishly before heading back into the kitchen, winking at bin.

  If Murder was legal, Moon Sua would be singing with the angels right now....

   “Nice Apron.. ” the familiar voice said as Bin looked down at the pink apron he had on.  He should have taken the apron off before coming out of the kitchen.

“Why are you in my house?” he questioned ignoring Eunwoo's statement.

“Because you haven't been picking my calls”

“and why should I?”

“We have a project remember?” Eunwoo said as Bin raised a brow.

“So the badboy doesn't want to fail” he mocked as Eunwoo shook his head, replacing his smile with a grin..

“Nooo. The badboy doesn't want the Nerd to fail..why? Because he cares about the Nerd even though the Nerd is too stupid to see it” Eunwoo explained with a grin still plastered to his face.

Bin swallowed hard..

Did..Eunwoo just say that he...cared? About him?

“why would you care about me? I don't even care about you. Honestly if you died today, I would literally not care” Bin mentioned as Eunwoo sighed.

  Taking careful steps towards the boy, he stopped infront of him, leaving a little space between them.

“why do you keep pushing me away?” Eunwoo muttered, staring into Bin's eyes.

Bin swore that Eunwoo made him feel small. Anytime Eunwoo was close by, Bin would feel like shrinking into the ground. What was this feeling?

Was it a terminal disease?

“Answer me Bin..” Eunwoo stepped closer finally closing the little space. “..Or..I swear I will not hesitate to kiss you right here and right now”

Bin wasn't strong but he was strong enough to push Eunwoo away but- he didn't want to. He could but he really didn't want to.

“I-I-I-uhm-I-” Bin swallowed hard, finding it difficult to come up with a sentence.

Eunwoo grinned, his face reaching for Bin's lips. “I wasn't lying when I said you are beautiful. I wasn't lying when I said that I wanted you and I wasn't lying when I said that I care..” he whispered, his lips slightly grazing Bin's ear.

    Bin's short tightened as he shut his eyes close. Swallowing hard, he managed to say;
“Can you please stop?”

  Eunwoo chuckled at the cute boy infront of him. So Bin could use the word 'please'?
“If you wanted me to stop, you'd have pushed me away..tell me Bin, do you really want me to stop?”

××××

This Author is mean. See you next chapter. 💜💜💜