×3×

LaLisa wasn't Moonbin's favourite person because when they were both in third grade, Lisa put a gum in the middle of his hair. His parents couldn't get it out, so they had to cut his hair, all of it.

   Moon Bin remembered how the haircut earned him the nickname 'Monk Bin' and shuddered at the thoughts.

Maybe Lisa had forgotten that was why she was standing infront of him with a giftbag but Bin hadn't forgotten.

   “What do you want?” he asked in a bored tone still staring at the bag in her hands.

“I like you and..I want to date you” she bluntly said as Bin chuckled. She wasn't even shy about it.

Sure Lisa was a Beautiful girl and even though she was a prankster, she still had a good heart but Moonbin knew that wasn't enough to go out with her. Because -

“Thank you for the offer but I'm Gay” he said as her smile dropped. Bin had expected that look, the look of disappointment on her face.

“Huh?”

“I'm sure you heard me the first time but for what it's worth. You are beautiful” he said, patting her shoulder. “Any straight guy will be lucky to date you” he said, walking away before she even had the chance to reply.

××××

Eunwoo hated biology and he hated dissecting creepy animals. He shook his head as the image of the octopus he was supposed to dissect last week popped into his head.

This was how psychopath killers were born.

   “Today...We will be dissecting a Frog..” he heard the biology lab teacher say as he raised a brow.

A What?

“..and because it has come to my notice that friends distract themselves a lot, I will now pair you with Strangers so that you all can take practicals serious unless you want to retake this grade” she looked up for objections.

No one objected.

Looking back at the sheet infront of her, she began to call names.

“Jisoo and Hyungwon...Jaebum and Chaeyoung....” she called out. “...Moonbin and Cha Eunwoo” she ended with their names as Eunwoo shook his head.

No fucking way!

He hoped this was going to be one hell of a Joke cause if it was true, Moonbin would be the one he was going to be dissecting instead of the frog.

       “Hey..” Bin greeted the moment, he got to Eunwoo. He wasn't too happy about working with Eunwoo but to him, school work was important so he was going to focus on what really mattered.

Eunwoo was taken aback by Bin's calm posture and awkward friendly greeting.

    “What why are you staring at me like that?” Bin asked, wearing his glove as Eunwoo moved closer to him sniffing his body.

“Hey!” Bin yelled quietly pushing him aside. “Ever heard of personal space?!”

Eunwoo shrugged. “Wanted to know why you greeted me nicely today, I almost thought you were broken but I was wrong”

Bin's hands clenched around the handle of the cutter as he put on a false smile. “As much as I would love to insult your ugly attitude right now, i can't because unlike a spoilt brat, I take my school work very seriously..”

    Eunwoo really wanted to reply. He really did but he paused the moment he saw Bin focus on the Frog and soon, slime was already coming out of the Frog as Eunwoo turned his gaze away.

It was disgusting to watch.

“Are you going to help me or not?” an annoyed Bin asked as Eunwoo shook his head.

He wasn't going to touch such 'thing'.

“Can't believe the school badboy is a baby! Should I tell the whole school about this? That Their badboy can't even even dissect a Frog..” he mocked as Eunwoo scoffed.

“No one's going to believe you”

Bin chuckled lightly. “They wouldn't need to. All they would need to do is watch you closely during practicals before they find out that their 'tuff badboy' is just a 'scawy person' like the rest of us..”

      Eunwoo was finding it difficult to keep calm from punching Bin as the oblivious idiot kept talking 'shit'. He looked around for something to take his anger out on but he couldn't find any.

   “You act soooo tough but we both now that you are just a child who doesn't know the difference b-”

“That's Fucking it!” he yelled, as he grabbed Bin's collar. “You brought this on yourself!”

  His lips collided with Bin's lips as Bin's eyes widened.

  Cha Eunwoo was kissing him....

Why the hell was Cha Eunwoo kissing him?

    Eunwoo's lips moved forcefully against Bin's as Bin tried to push him away. Eunwoo's hands snaked around Bin's waist tightening his chances of escaping.

Bin constantly hit Eunwoo's chest attempting to get Eunwoo to free him but he didn't until They both heard;

“Cha Eunwoo and Moon Bin! There is no PDA in my Class. Detention for both of you!”

Eunwoo released Bin slowly as Bin slapped Eunwoo hard across the face.

“Don't ever Put those dirty things you call lips on me again! Ever!” he spat as he picked up his things and walked out of the lab as Everyone watched in confusion.

Eunwoo grinned, rubbing his cheek slightly.

Eunwoo 1, Bin 0.

××××

Do you have questions? lemme know!

Vote. Comment. Share.

See you on the next Chapter.