×17×

Jinwoo:
Binnie, let's hang out today.

   Bin stared at the message for a couple of minutes. Jinwoo had been hanging around him lately. He didn't find it annoying but he found it odd.

Park Jinwoo.

Bestfriend to Cha Eunwoo.

Brother to Park Minhyuk.

Jinwoo was a very good friend to Cha Eunwoo and Bin admired their Friendship a lot but even these days, Bin had a chance to believe that both boys rarely hung out because Jinwoo was always hanging out with him.

Bin had his speculations but he wasn't sure about them. He could be misreading the situation.

Glancing at the text again, he placed his phone aside as he sat up thinking of an excuse to avoid going out with Jinwoo. Today, all he wanted to do was to stay Home all day.

'Please' he wished in his head. 'Please I need a miracle'

     “Bin-ah..” The door to his room opened revealing his mother behind it. He groaned. Why didn't anyone in his family like to knock?

     “Yeah?” he answered as she stared at how unkempt his room was again. As a mother she was tired of always telling Bin to arrange his room but right now, she was too tired to nag.

“Namjoon is around. Come say Hello” she said, shutting the door behind her, not wanting to stay another second in his room.

Bin wasn't messy. He just didn't like to clean up sometimes. Today, was one of those lazy days.

   “Hyung!” he said as he approached His sister's fiance. Namjoon smiled as he ruffled Bin's hair.

“Its been a while Bin, how have you been doing?” he inquired as Bin shrugged, taking a seat beside his sister's fiance.

   Bin remembered how his sister and Namjoon met. Namjoon was an artist and Sua happened to intern at the company he worked at as a PR staff for a band called 'txt'.

He met her during one of her visits to the Boy's practise room. They got talking and now they were getting married.

Has it been 2years or three? He couldn't remember.

“How's the preparation for the wedding going?” Bin asked as Namjoon crossed his arms.

“Honestly? Its challenging and stressful at the same time. I don't think I have been this stressed about something since the time Jimin fainted.” Namjoon said.

Bin nodded. “I can't believe you'll be getting married to my sister next month.. You know Hyung if you ever decide to change your mind, I'm here for you”

Namjoon chuckled at the face Bin made. No offence but he looked funny.
“Ofcourse but for real, Moon Sua is one of a kind and she's really what I want. If I don't hold unto her now, I'm afraid she might slip away from me. Bin, your sister takes my breathe away. Her eyes draw me into her soul everything I stare at them. Her body is like a well sculptured vase.....to be honest, I am whipped for her”

Ofcourse. Bin knew Namjoon was in love with his sister. He saw it in the way he looked at her.

“Namjoon Hyung..” he called. “..How do you know you love her?”

Namjoon thought for a while before replying. “I knew I loved her when she was all I started to think about. I knew I loved her when she was all I could ever dream about. I knew I loved her when she was all I wanted to see all day. I knew it was love I had for her when I didn't want to hurt her. It was love when seeing her smile would put a smile on my face. It was love when my pulse would increase anytime she was close to me. The first time we kissed, I knew it was love because I didn't regret it..” Namjoon paused at the faint memory. “...it was love when I knew that I would break completely if I ever lost her”

'Wow' Bin thought. Was love this deep or was it Namjoon that was deep?

“but..why are you asking? Is there someone you think you might love?” he heard Namjoon ask as Bin shook his head.

“No. I was just curious, that's all” he stated as Namjoon stared skeptically at Bin. He was no psychologist but he could tell that Moon Bin just lied.

××××

agustD-2 wrecked me...BAD!