×37×

Beautiful.

The moment was perfectly beautiful as two figures dressed in wedding apparels, stood facing each other under the well decorated gazebo. The crowd, now watching gleefully as the husband unveiled his wife. The crowd capturing the moment in their brains, gazed as the husband stared proudly at his wife, probably wondering how they both got this lucky.

The husband knew. He had pictured this exact moment from the minute he walked in on her talking to a colleague. The bouquet, the dress she was wearing, the crowd, the rings, her teary joyful smile. He had imagined it from the very beginning.

Grateful, he cupped her cheeks, waiting -not for consent but to assure her with his eyes that he would never leave her. He had promised in his vows. It was for better or for worse. It was in sickness and in health. For him, it was till death do them part.

Finally, he leaned in, gently placing a kiss on her lip. He didn't go further but his lips lingered on hers.

Eunwoo's heart paced at the scene in front of him. It was perfect. Too perfect, he wanted to cry. His eyes left the couple in front of him as they searched for a particular dark haired boy.

He found him, standing some metres away from his sister's husband. His eyes holding tears that were seriously threatening to fall. He knew, Eunwoo knew that they shared the same thoughts.

His lips curved into a knowing smile as he took out his phone, opening the message app. He sent a quick text to his boyfriend.

The crowd behind him clapped causing him to raise his head. His eyes lingered on the new wedded couple as The husband  lifted his wife up in a bridal style with the crowd cheering behind him.

A smile left his lips again. Namjoon and Sua was a true match, made in Heaven.

Eunwoo:
Let's stay together forever.

»»»

some years later.

“Who in their right mind plans their wedding at an aquarium?” a surprised Bin asked staring at the invitation card in his hand. It was a Beautiful card but Bin could care less about its outward appearance.

Myungjun shrugged, finally dropping the bottle of vitamins, he had been struggling to open. “I don't think location matters. They could have their wedding at a cemetery and I could care less..but the important thing is that..they are getting married and we should be happy for them” he heard his Bestfriend suggest.

Bin couldn't disagree. It was their wedding and not his. Myungjun was right. The most important thing was to be happy for their friends. “You are right. Will Jinwoo be around for the wedding?”

Myungjun sighed at the reminder that his husband was still on tour. “Yes. He'll be back next week but next week just feels too far..” he whined, beating the bottle in front of him as Bin sympathised with the bottle.

It didn't do anything wrong.

“Why did you let him go when you know you're going to miss him badly?”  Bin probed, finally giving attention to the cold coffee cup he had been ignoring on his table. Why? It was gift from someone across their table who was trying to flirt with him.

“Pursing his dream is important to me just as it is important to him. I mean, he stayed all those years rooting for me and my dream. I should do the same even though it seems hard” Myungjun voiced out, convincing himself more than he was convincing Bin.

Bin nodded, giving into the struggles of taking the drink or not. “I agree hyung beside I'm just glad you both are enjoying your marriage”

“Me too” Myungjun replied, gazing down at the ring on his finger. He was such a lucky man. His phone rang completely cutting off his thoughts as he answered it immediately.